PDA

View Full Version : Service in Central Scotland

doumac
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 17:30
Hi All

Can anyone recommend an independent in Central Scotland to get the problem with my blower checked.

My local is Arnold Clark and these lads can be a bit clueless.

Thanks

AlanG
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:09
Hi All

Can anyone recommend an independent in Central Scotland to get the problem with my blower checked.

My local is Arnold Clark and these lads can be a bit clueless.

Thanks

Sorry I can't help matey just glad you know where not to put it....I should know,I used to work for them and the stories I could tell would frighten you..

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:15
Arnold clarke are Rouges!!!!! :slap:

AlanG
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:25
Arnold clarke are Rouges!!!!! :slap:

So polite sen............I wouldn't be so kind..:cussing:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:28
I didn't want to use fowl language this early mate lol. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to buy car from them

AlanG
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:32
I didn't want to use fowl language this early mate lol. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to buy car from them

Ha ha! Depends what they did.......:biggrin:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:34
2 separate issues mate one of which they had clocked a car by nearly 50k!!!!!!!!!!

AlanG
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 18:46
Well known for it. They go much further though. When I worked for them,they were done for a cut 'n' shut amongst other things.

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 19:21
Well known for it. They go much further though. When I worked for them,they were done for a cut 'n' shut amongst other things.

I can believe it!!!

Jimmie
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 20:27
Arnies not the worst by a long way,and no i dont work for them!.

Midnightt4
Saturday 12th September 2009, 12:51
I like arnold clark stirling.

Found my stuttering problem in less than an hour and only charged me for the part.

Plus this was a sat morn they did it.

Dont know if the head mechanic is still there as this was last year but he knew his stuff.

You could try alex at redding service station as he does most of my T4 bits.

thebadger
Saturday 12th September 2009, 20:30
Remember that dick turpin was hanged for less crimes than AC have done...

I'd look for a good local indy. Always best to check about to see who's got a good rep.

I use a local indy as I know they will always listen to my questions, tell me what's wrong & will quote prices & do inspections without charging me, as they know I'll come back to them.