PDA

View Full Version : Prancing moose stickers

sen
Monday 7th September 2009, 19:08
They arrived in today's post so i gave the car a wash and a quick coat of dodo juice then applied them. Comments welcome.

Flatout Phil
Monday 7th September 2009, 19:51
Mmmmmm. Special polish! The Moose is as ever, very a-moose-ing. They have a great website - but not sure K15 (or Erik as seems to be it's emergent name) will be getting them. Vicky (T5) might.

Tomcat
Monday 7th September 2009, 21:35
It's sickening how shiny your paint is.......stop showing off!!!.lol.....

cameron
Monday 7th September 2009, 21:48
Looking good Sen :D

What polish are you using thats some amazing finish you have there :B_thumb:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 09:21
Looking good Sen :D

What polish are you using thats some amazing finish you have there :B_thumb:

I tend too experiment between polishes/ waxes to be honest mate,its all down to prep really. At present she is wearing dodo purple haze, but i do have many as tc will agree with lol. She tends to be at her best with fk1000p but I've ran out at the min. Glad you like her not quite as good as i am after at the moment but getting there. Thank again guys

Porcine_Aviator
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 10:37
Here the paint on the window frame could do with a touch up:haha:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:15
Mine too lol

flyingbrick
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:27
Loving the mooses well done mate and great paintwork on your motor. Fantastic................:parhmph::B_thumb:
Will make me try harder with mine next time.....:doh:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:31
Loving the mooses well done mate and great paintwork on your motor. Fantastic................:parhmph::B_thumb:
Will make me try harder with mine next time.....:doh:

You will have too pop over to mine sometime will give you a few tip's mate:wavey:

flyingbrick
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:35
You will have too pop over to mine sometime will give you a few tip's mate:wavey:

Were you @ bubby...........

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:39
Haydock mate

flyingbrick
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:41
Not too far from me then just down the east lancs.........

Mini meet in the future maybe.............

Jamest5r
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:44
Mate looking good, i saw your car in the flesh and it's got good potential:B_thumb:

However you do some clear side lenses pm me your address and i'll pick some up from Nads on saturday and stick em in the post

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:48
Not too far from me then just down the east lancs.........

Mini meet in the future maybe.............

Yea that would be good we should try and set something up ehh??

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:50
Mate looking good, i saw your car in the flesh and it's got good potential:B_thumb:

However you do some clear side lenses pm me your address and i'll pick some up from Nads on saturday and stick em in the post

PM'd mate ive got a list as long as my arm lol, currently building an engine for her. Funds are a little low at min as mrs expecting in jan

Jamest5r
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:53
PM'd mate ive got a list as long as my arm lol, currently building an engine for her. Funds are a little low at min as mrs expecting in jan

Couple of beers after the next rwyb day? next year probably now:(

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:55

Thanks mate your a top man!!! Anything i can do in return just give me a shout. Regards Dan

flyingbrick
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 16:58

Count me in mate.......

Jamest5r
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 17:06
Count me in mate.......

Yeah the next rwyb should be an over nighter, lots of beers, good laugh, then go racing in the morning...:beer:

sen
Tuesday 8th September 2009, 17:10
Yeah the next rwyb should be an over nighter, lots of beers, good laugh, then go racing in the morning...:beer:

Sounds good to me engine should be all done for then, i go to pod regular so could maybe meet up there too.

RollingThunder
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 12:45
Great shine, and I love the Moose! Saw a set on a V40 in Doncaster this morning and mentally added them to the wish list :)

Going to have a go at polishing mine eventually - need to get rid of the pink paintwork first though :D Bought the DA polisher but haven't got any compounds or polishes yet. Hopefully will get it all sorted in the next few months. Are you on DW by any chance?

sen
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 19:09
Great shine, and I love the Moose! Saw a set on a V40 in Doncaster this morning and mentally added them to the wish list :)

Going to have a go at polishing mine eventually - need to get rid of the pink paintwork first though :D Bought the DA polisher but haven't got any compounds or polishes yet. Hopefully will get it all sorted in the next few months. Are you on DW by any chance?

Ohh yes here and dw are my second home lol Thanks.

phil_woods
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 20:16
I have lost a bit of this thread, where are u all from. I'm in Kirkby and know a few other Volvo loving guys round me.... I didn't know of many others near me. Sorry to hijack the thread by the way

sen
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 20:18
I have lost a bit of this thread, where are u all from. I'm in Kirkby and know a few other Volvo loving guys round me.... I didn't know of many others near me. Sorry to hijack the thread by the way

Haydock mate get over to mine sometime for a bru lol

phil_woods
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 20:21
Ooooh that's real close to me really good to know. I'm not just ready for public appearances yet lol my v70 is still a bit rough hopefully will be reeeet soon!!

sen
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 20:23
PM'd