PDA

View Full Version : Powerflex bushes

wright_t5
Sunday 6th September 2009, 20:59
Hi,

Anyone got the right part numbers for the bushes i might need to replace the front bushes and engine bushes.

v70torslanda
Sunday 6th September 2009, 21:19
http://www.powerflex.co.uk

has all the info you need. PFF88-601 are the front wishbone front bushes.

IMHO all you need are the front bushes for the wishbones as the suspension can get a touch harsh if you do the rears as well. I have done several sets of refurbished wishbones for forum members for V70 and S60 models. Search back a couple of pages here and around June/July you will find a few threads ref wishbones and suspension.

What I said in your other thread still stands. I am emphatically NOT trying to tell you that you need some wishbones. You NEED to have yours checked first. 'K?

J

wright_t5
Monday 7th September 2009, 12:00
Hi,

Thats fine, I am new to the V70 so still learning it's little faults and good points, this one has not been well looked after, so I am chasing all the bits that need sorting out, I think as you have already suggested that the wishbone bushes are loose.... I have had new tyres fitted, so dont want them to wera too quickly... it feels like a bushe problem, quite a bad one as the car really wants to "go right" when you touch the brakes.... quite a wierd feeling...

I ordered the top engine mount but they sent the wrong one... it looks more like the old 850 engine mount, I had one of those before, hence my avitar!!!

Do they make a square bush???

thebadger
Monday 7th September 2009, 12:20
www.partsforvolvosonline.com do all the bushes for the V70 P2.

J is the man for P/X on the wishbones tho! ;)

wright_t5
Monday 7th September 2009, 13:36
Question.....

Do you need to remove the wish bone cmpletely to replace the bushes?

cornclose
Monday 7th September 2009, 13:43
Question.....

Do you need to remove the wish bone cmpletely to replace the bushes?

Yes.