PDA

View Full Version : German Swedish & French Car Parts

Bracer
Monday 22nd November 2004, 12:03
Great Service

Great Price

German Swedish & French Car Parts (http://www.gsfcarparts.com/)

:thewave:

Mrsmopp
Monday 22nd November 2004, 12:18
These prices are excellent!! £59.00 + VAt for my bearing (£70 + VAT @ euro)

x

Bracer
Monday 22nd November 2004, 12:32
They are a good outfit, and the parts are top quality.

I've bought several bit from then and most for 25% of Volvo's prices and they've always had it in stock were's my local Volvo dealer didn't even have 2 S70 / V70 Windscreen Washer Nozzles in now how tight its that :eek:

Pedro Fandango
Monday 22nd November 2004, 15:29
i've got a discount card for GS&F but never actually used them :shifty:

Bracer
Monday 22nd November 2004, 16:05
i've got a discount card for GS&F but never actually used them :shifty:

How'd you get that, and how much extra do you get off, it it was any cheaper they'd end up paying us to take the bits from them :eek:

Pedro Fandango
Monday 22nd November 2004, 16:20
i got it when i became a member of "peeping toms vw club" (i know i haven't got a vw). It doesn't state what percentage discount it is (just labelled as a Privilege card, i'll use it 1 day & find out :shifty: )

Bracer
Monday 22nd November 2004, 16:26
i got it when i became a member of "peeping toms vw club" (i know i haven't got a vw). It doesn't state what percentage discount it is (just labelled as a Privilege card, i'll use it 1 day & find out :shifty: )

Right I'll have a word and see about sorting a Club Membership discount :wink:

Pedro Fandango
Monday 22nd November 2004, 16:33
Right I'll have a word and see about sorting a Club Membership discount :wink:
might be an idea

Bracer
Monday 22nd November 2004, 16:45
might be an idea

I will see what I can arrange :wink:

spesh
Saturday 26th February 2005, 20:30
prices are great, and products are great, but sorry to say when it comes to giving me the correct spark plugs for my T5 they ain't got a clue.

dazman
Tuesday 22nd March 2005, 14:01
Too good to be true? It is if you have T5!

No exhausts listed for mine on web so called local in Southampton. "I'm afraid not enough demand for it" was the response. At less than 1/2 price for some of the other models I'm sure there would be demand. Never mind. Anyone got another reliable, CHEAP supplier down south? I’d hate to have to send the misses out on the streets on Easter weekend again.

mas
Thursday 24th March 2005, 20:58
GSF Brembo discs for my 'speedy swede' 22.50 plus VAT each sorted :)

rich850t5
Saturday 9th April 2005, 14:19
ok stage o parts i got today are---dist cap £9--rotor arm £6.75--ign lead set£39.50---bosch spark plugs £24.75---thermostat(87deg)£6.25---fuel filter£12.90----k+n panel filter£35--rubber upper engine mount(just the rubber donut)£5.95 JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA all genuine parts

Astro
Monday 16th January 2006, 13:58
I continue this thread.

I was wondering wich is the best Website to buy parts?

I saw this one. But in the list parts i only see, and this true for most of them, S70 and rarely C70.
Ok i know that engine are the same, but i always hesitate. I'll check the part Nbr.

Ok this is my website list :

http://www.vlvworld.com/850/Section_2_9.htm

http://www.europeantuning.com/motor.htm

http://www.swedishpartswholesale.com/C70-T-001_1998_parts.html

http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?screen=ctgy&category_code=VL-C70-oem-en-elec

http://www.autohausaz.com/volvo_parts/volvo_c70_25.html

As You can see, i want to change the ignition.
About this, is there a way to change this? a Guide to follow, or is it just "PLUG & PLAY" ?

Thank you

pzorb
Monday 16th January 2006, 17:12
Yup i'm often in GSF in Leam. Go in knowing what you want, open and check it, and pay a teeny bit of the volvo price - excellent. Air filter was £8 something.

Vikingxl
Monday 16th January 2006, 18:53
My front indicator lenses came from G.S.F. much cheaper than volvo!

shiney
Tuesday 31st January 2006, 23:23
Too good to be true? It is if you have T5!

No exhausts listed for mine on web so called local in Southampton. "I'm afraid not enough demand for it" was the response. At less than 1/2 price for some of the other models I'm sure there would be demand. Never mind. Anyone got another reliable, CHEAP supplier down south? I’d hate to have to send the misses out on the streets on Easter weekend again.

Damn, I was looking forward to her two for one offer like last time. :D

Have you tried euro car parts in Southampton?

shiney
Tuesday 31st January 2006, 23:25
Also, tell them you're a member of a club (at GSF) and they'll give you an extra 10% off on most items.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 00:06
Also, tell them you're a member of a club (at GSF) and they'll give you an extra 10% off on most items.

I never knew that!!!

shiney
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 00:14
I never knew that!!!

Yeah, just brazenly ask for your club discount.

stuAWD
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 14:04
Walked into my local GSF, told them I wanted some parts fot Volvo T5, The reply, quote " them are police speciification we don't do parts for them " I walked out.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 15:57
Walked into my local GSF, told them I wanted some parts fot Volvo T5, The reply, quote " them are police speciification we don't do parts for them " I walked out.

Lol, typical. Luckily my local GSF is alittle more Volvo aware.

Im going to do a little ignition service (plugs, leads, cap and rotor) very very soon and was wondering if it was ok to get most of the parts from gsf?

siamblue
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 16:02
Lol, typical. Luckily my local GSF is alittle more Volvo aware.

Im going to do a little ignition service (plugs, leads, cap and rotor) very very soon and was wondering if it was ok to get most of the parts from gsf?

If its any help, i got my parts from Halfords when they were doing a buy 3 pay for 2 deal, went for new leads and some other parts for £50 leads worked out to £36 in the end, and they were bougicords,

Gary

BlackBeast
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 16:21
and they were bougicords,

Gary

Is that good?

siamblue
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 16:26
Is that good?
Think that is the same company that Volvo get them from anyone like to differ?

Gary,

work fine mate.

stuAWD
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 16:38
Just done the ignition leads, spark plugs, rotor arm, distrubutor cap, and fuel filter All parts ordered from partsforvolvosonline, total cost £123, parts arrived at my door the day after ordering. Their online ordering is simple.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 16:59
Just done the ignition leads, spark plugs, rotor arm, distrubutor cap, and fuel filter All parts ordered from partsforvolvosonline, total cost £123, parts arrived at my door the day after ordering. Their online ordering is simple.

Thanks Stu, that will give me a good base to start from to find cheaper than that.

stuAWD
Wednesday 1st February 2006, 17:01
If you do dont tell me :jaw: :slap:

RPM
Friday 17th February 2006, 20:48
when i ran a local VW club GSF said they would do a club discount.

You then just mention which club you are affiliated to.

I'm sure if a mod contacted the head office, we would get a 10% discount without having to blag!!!