PDA

View Full Version : Volvo making reasonable progress

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 20:24
I am sure this isn't the first time this has been posted - but enjoyable nonetheless.
Hands up anyone???!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1arKV09R2Y

Niles
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 21:00
the car sounds nice, but......to be honest......If someone drives like that on wet public roads I think they're stupid.

Saaamon
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 21:06
Agree with the above.. But i still like the video tho :D

AndysR
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 21:28
The guy must be mental for driving like that in the rain im surprised he/she did so well for traction tbh, but still sounds and goes lovely :)

t5 pete
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 21:42
doubt it has had any thing done to it as the boost gauge only goes to where the standard one goes and if it was running sumething good it would be spinning its nuts off round the corners also what a dum ass driving like that it only takes one bad judgment and another car coming the opposite way and wipe a family out in my words wa**er

Dangerous Dave
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 21:52
Nice video, but I have to agree, not really the best time to be just 'out for a play'.

AlanG
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 22:44
Nice video, but I have to agree, not really the best time to be just 'out for a play'.

He's heading for a coffin or a sentence...

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 22:46
It has to be said that the driving leaves a good deal to be desired. Would not like to meet them coming the other way - or be cycling/walking along those roads. And the truth is, as has been pointed out, the road ain't a racetrack: so more a show of chicken than actual race-ability or performance potential. Still, sounds good.
But this is where you should be doing it (bloody slow intro though and dubious music):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWQl4Eb_jM

Dangerous Dave
Tuesday 1st September 2009, 23:17
Another nice vid.

I LOLed at the crap that came out of the Sierra at 7:15, and another (ford?) at 9:35.