PDA

View Full Version : Wheel refurb advice plz & Ebay Perfos 4 sale

Flatout Phil
Friday 28th August 2009, 23:17
Always had a soft spot for 16" Perfos. Could go cheap (not too sure about the vendors story of how the tyres became so worn though ;))
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-T5-850-16-alloy-wheels_W0QQitemZ120463036430QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=i tem1c0c28100e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Looking for a mild refurbish on my Volans - some edge damage on a couple and minor corrosion on another. Any recommendations on refurbishing services please let me know.

sebasteeno
Sunday 30th August 2009, 10:32
Id of had them wheels if the tyres were a bit better

dicky b t5
Sunday 30th August 2009, 11:36
To be honest Phil, if you put Perfos on its gonna look like any standard T5.

Stick with ya Volans.

The best place i've seen do Refurbs is Lepsons in Gillingham Kent. I know a few that have been to them and they really are first class.

Hope this helps.

Dicky.

Flatout Phil
Sunday 30th August 2009, 14:54
To be honest Phil, if you put Perfos on its gonna look like any standard T5.

Stick with ya Volans.

The best place i've seen do Refurbs is Lepsons in Gillingham Kent. I know a few that have been to them and they really are first class.

Hope this helps.

Dicky.

Thanks Dicky,
No, Was never going to change from Volans - an R just does not look right with anything else. But wanted some refurb advice so will check out Lepsons as they are not too far away. Just saw the Perfos for sale on Ebay and wondered if anyone here was looking for some - I don't think they will sell for too much. Actually have a set on my old T5 that may get temporarily used on the R whlist the others are being refurbished. But will be sticking to Volans!