PDA

View Full Version : new car bought

scooter
Saturday 22nd August 2009, 22:56
as previous post i was buying a volvo v70 but i didn't know what year and model and price but today i bought my volvo v70 t5 2001 black automatic i have only driven about 10 miles so far but what a car i also own a 91 mercedes w124 230te with cosworth parts fitted i thought that was quick but when i was test driving it and i floored it i think i needed a new pair of shorts

i will be out in it tomorrow with any luck so will be able to give my full thoughts when i come home

AlanG
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:08
Get it mapped my friend. Tesco do 60 nappies for not a lot. Could come in handy! Welcome,by the way..:shifty:

Porcine_Aviator
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:18
Get it mapped my friend. Tesco do 60 nappies for not a lot. Could come in handy! Welcome,by the way..:shifty:

I miss read that as get napped. And I thought nappies T5 yep if you're not used to them that could be a good idea.

Oh yes :welcome: the more the merrier, we're just a happy bunch of loonies here.

AlanG
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:30
Oh yes :welcome: the more the merrier, we're just a happy bunch of loonies here.[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourslef!!:cuckoo:

Porcine_Aviator
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:33
Oh yes :welcome: the more the merrier, we're just a happy bunch of loonies here.

Speak for yourslef!!:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]
OK so AlanG is the unhappy Loony and I am specin fur me slef so there :wave23d::hilarious:hilarious

scooter
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:38
very good that is the sense of humour i love that makes me fell welcome i'm a loonie so i think i will fit in rightly it has been 3 years since i driven any thing with that sort of power i use to own a vauxhal vectra 2.5 v6 gsi twin chipped and all the race spec filters exhaust i couldn't do anything else unless cams etc where changed

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME with only 2 posts i am pleased as punch merc owners from the club don't have a since of humour CHEERS GUYS

AlanG
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 00:41
MWAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAA! !!!!:fart::fart::fart:......Excuse me.......need to visit the bathroom.....:fart:!!

PaulZX
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 02:11
wait till you get the modding bug..... then you'll see a fast ovloV... :D

scooter
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 12:54
I have always had the modding bug i have never left a car alone that is where i first started working on cars remap chips etc looking forward to it

Porcine_Aviator
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 13:04
MWAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAA! !!!!:fart::fart::fart:......Excuse me.......need to visit the bathroom.....:fart:!!

You've been eating to many beans again. Just slow down or you won't have enough gas storage for your LPG, when you fit it.

LPG= Loud Posterior Grunts. :fart:

AlanG
Sunday 23rd August 2009, 14:17
LPG= Loud Posterior Grunts. :fart:[/QUOTE]

:uglyhamme Ha ha! Good call Chris.....Was a false alarm,just an over-sensitive blow-off valve..:shifty: