PDA

View Full Version : Beige 7 seat conversion needed!

Flatout Phil
Saturday 8th August 2009, 17:42
I know it is a loooong shot, but I could make good use of a beige 7 seat conversion if anyone has one just kicking around like you do...
Missed one on ebay last week much to my consternation - went for a depressingly low figure too! Still, c'est la vie.
Anyhow, if you do, let me know. Not expecting more children just yet, but summer holidays mean that a seven seater would be so much more convenient for transporting the littl'uns to and fro with their chums. If you have one, name your price: I am in SE London but am happy to arrange for a courier etc.
Cheers, Phil. mail@whynottalk.com

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 25th August 2009, 22:24
I know it is a loooong shot, but I could make good use of a beige 7 seat conversion if anyone has one just kicking around like you do...
Missed one on ebay last week much to my consternation - went for a depressingly low figure too! Still, c'est la vie.
Anyhow, if you do, let me know. Not expecting more children just yet, but summer holidays mean that a seven seater would be so much more convenient for transporting the littl'uns to and fro with their chums. If you have one, name your price: I am in SE London but am happy to arrange for a courier etc.
Cheers, Phil. mail@whynottalk.com

So of course having bought one at a not too bargain price, I then see this on the 'Bay tonight - nice buy for someone: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-V70-850-ESTATE-94-00-CHILD-7-SEAT-CONVERSION_W0QQitemZ400069371983QQcmdZViewItemQQpt ZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d25fe 284f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14