rica ecu
t-pegs or maybe titans not sure
Half leather seats
Very tidy body work
And a large pile of service history
goodrige braided hoses
Front strut brace
I’m planning to get a full exhaust system, drop the front end 40mm
And look in to an R manifold as I have heard this can make a difference???
tint the windows and changethe grill thats about it for now i hope you like it as much as i do !!!

Filterlab
Thursday 6th August 2009, 19:14
That looks lovely and crisp mate, and the anthracite wheels look freakin' marvellous against the deep turquoise paintwork. Sounds like it's already nicely specced as it is, with some more tweaks it'll be positively lovely. Great car chap! Cracking price too, the value of these things makes it a great time to buy one. :)

Personally I wouldn't go to the trouble and expense of an R manifold, I doubt you'd notice the difference, however the exhaust will definitely be a good improvement as air out is a strong governing factor in the performance of these cars. You may also want to consider a cold air sealed induction kit (DIY or off the shelf) when you change your exhaust, the two combined will help the whole thing rev a bit more freely.

Top stuff!

**edit**

You say it's your second post but your post count say 8 posts. Have you been sneaking in posts? ;)

danny-R
Thursday 6th August 2009, 19:16
very nice mate, sorry tho for peeing on your parade but those wheels are not "pegs", (titans i believe, standard on t5-r).
other than that it looks like you got yourself a bargain there, enjoy :)

t5 pete
Thursday 6th August 2009, 19:18
Very nice

sidmon
Thursday 6th August 2009, 19:39
Lovely with the Titan's and a nice change from the usual T5 colours. Best of luck with the new purchase! :beer:

martybelfastt5
Thursday 6th August 2009, 21:13
nice indeed,,front r lip lowerd a slice shel be grand"!

linkin582
Friday 7th August 2009, 18:40
cheers for all the replies