PDA

View Full Version : Volvo S70R brake upgrade

omn
Thursday 6th August 2009, 11:20
Hello!

I would like to ask your help for this thing. I need to improve my Volvo S70R brake system. Is the Volvo S60R a good choose?

Some say it's too large, and the supports are weak, what can you tell and advise me?

Some choose about Porsche, well everyone are Brembo...

Thanks!

spesh
Thursday 6th August 2009, 11:28
a good pad and high grade fluid is all you need, ive been round silverstone with xp8 pads and rbf600 fluid never had fade once.

HADI
Friday 7th August 2009, 18:31
a good pad and high grade fluid is all you need.

Im sure one of my ex girfriends was told this by the doctor once :duck:

IC
Friday 7th August 2009, 18:39
Hello!

I would like to ask your help for this thing. I need to improve my Volvo S70R brake system. Is the Volvo S60R a good choose?

Some say it's too large, and the supports are weak, what can you tell and advise me?

Some choose about Porsche, well everyone are Brembo...

Thanks!

Hi, have a look at this link for carbotech brake pads. They seem to be a popular choice with the drivers that do a lot of track driving in the UK:
http://www.carbotech-europe.com/

p fandango
Friday 7th August 2009, 18:42

i'm sure you can't use S60R brakes on a S70, i think the offset on the disc is wrong

IC
Friday 7th August 2009, 18:44
i'm sure you can't use S60R brakes on a S70, i think the offset on the disc is wrong

You can't use 'em on the front.