PDA

View Full Version : Arm rest consule cup holder kit,

siamblue
Tuesday 31st May 2005, 15:36
I have been watching this part on Ebay now for the last few days,
Will probably bore you with me saying the same old story people will pay stupid money for things,
Anyhow check this out good luck to Mark at Salvo but i hope its not someone on here as it is far too much money,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4552376581&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Over a £100 they got to be joking the kit from Volvo so you can use your existing Arm rest is only £31 + vat. :slap:

swordy21
Tuesday 31st May 2005, 15:53
Mine is in better nick than that - could I get £150 for it? :)

p fandango
Tuesday 31st May 2005, 16:09
i got mine brand new & boxed for £10 from the VOC national at Gaydon :)

vt5
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 00:18
you are kidding me right..........£102 for an arm rest with a cup holder!!!!

people need their brain removed........i like our very own Pedro bought one in unmarked leather for a pricy £10

2 minutes to fit, into an 850

A fool and his money................

JUDGENINJA
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 00:36
Damn wrong colour....otherwise I'd pay stupid money.......NOT..
Volvo ain't the only place for silly bids. I often watch and bid on Archery equipment....A set of a certain type of arrows cost £120 for 12 new, people are paying £75 for 8 used arrows.... :slap:
I've just listed 8 arrows that cost £350 for 12 so hopefully some mug will pay me £1000 :nutkick:

Kent Canary
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 05:37
I didnt know you could get a cup holder kit! Show me the accessories!

mraldonnelly
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 09:16
Someone the other day bought a S/V70 haynes manual for £17.90 *plus* P&P!

Seriously, what planet are people on?! You can get 'em brand new for £15 tops, not have to pay for delivery AND can take it home immediately!

I must admit, I never knew Volvo dod a retro fit kit for the armrest. I'll have to get on to them about that, especially if it's only thirty odd quid.

Regards

Andy

siamblue
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 10:53
It bolts into your existing armrest,Simple mod,Only on Manuals i can see you can only use it eith the handbrake off,Which is no good for the driver unless you are driving and have a 4 ft straw :insane:

BagR
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 11:14
It bolts into your existing armrest,Simple mod,Only on Manuals i can see you can only use it eith the handbrake off,Which is no good for the driver unless you are driving and have a 4 ft straw :insane:

By accident i managed to carry out a 'Drive through burger King' experiment last week with this :) . You can actually pull out the first of the two holders with the handbrake applied lol.

So that meant enough holders for me and not the good lady. So she decided to use one of the two glove box niches, only to find that the glove box doesn't open the full 90degrees down in mine, as some numpty fitted the phone kit in the way (not me, honest).

The Moral of the story. Only one person shall successfully have a drink held in my 850. Out of potentially 4, thats impressive i think lol.

Andy

siamblue
Thursday 2nd June 2005, 12:01
Cup holder kit number might be wrong but he said it was "32471" at £31 plus vat.