PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on here got the ferrita 3"dP+Kemira Cat?

Nico20V
Monday 27th July 2009, 13:21
Was just wondering what the sound difference alone of this was versus stock - if anyone had had one fitted prior to no doubt doing the cat-back too? The consensus seems to be that the cat-back is not much more than stock, but I'd expect particularly the change of Cat will be noticeable??

walter leever
Monday 27th July 2009, 14:21
Was just wondering what the sound difference alone of this was versus stock - if anyone had had one fitted prior to no doubt doing the cat-back too? The consensus seems to be that the cat-back is not much more than stock, but I'd expect particularly the change of Cat will be noticeable??

You're quite right in thinking that the cat back piece don't bring a lot of horses,however i think it's better to go for the full system(they're made for each-other),it's stainless and will give you the full benefit.
I've a full system for 3 years now and i'm loving it(deep throaty exhaust note with the occasional bang,that's when flooring it,when cruising a wee bit more darker):B_thumb:

Nico20V
Monday 27th July 2009, 17:13
It wasn't so much the power I was concerned with, more the noise. I've ordered one anyway but had just been curious about what the difference was. I was tempted to go Jetex for the Cat-back (bit throatier perhaps) but Don convinced me into getting Ferrita system complete and I didn't want it too loud anyway. I think he might have gone off on his hols meantime tho :-(