PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I have just received?

bornagain
Sunday 26th July 2009, 11:39
A nice 4 inch crease in my back door! Oh I love trolley dings! I thought I was safe in parent parking! Must have been some wack!!!!!!!!

Things like this make me lose all interest in cleaning my car!

p fandango
Sunday 26th July 2009, 11:41
damn, i hope you've got there details or had a word with security to get CCTV of who did it

ged
Sunday 26th July 2009, 11:47
the same happened to our s60 in a car park,it got caught just on the shoulder at the top of the door and caved in the whole of the back door.fortunately i was a panel beater in a previous life and hammered it all back out but it still p***ed me off .nedless to say the baddy hadn't left any details.this is after i dressed it out

bornagain
Sunday 26th July 2009, 12:12
the same happened to our s60 in a car park,it got caught just on the shoulder at the top of the door and caved in the whole of the back door.fortunately i was a panel beater in a previous life and hammered it all back out but it still p***ed me off .nedless to say the baddy hadn't left any details.this is after i dressed it out

Yep mines in the exact same place! May take the door panel off and try knocking it out one day.

volvoturboman
Sunday 26th July 2009, 16:07
££££££££££ W****rs, I hate scum like that, only on cure hunt them down with a 12 bore shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlanG
Sunday 26th July 2009, 16:48
Welcome to Britain........have a nice day.