Saturday 18th July 2009, 19:25
emm 18in rims lol thought they were 17in lol

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 01:00
emm 18in rims lol thought they were 17in lol

Everything is supersize in America........:fart:

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 01:26
Not exactly Top Gear however plenty of nice words on our big tanks.

One thing though, why is the 854 more expensive than the 855? Doesn't make much sense.

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:22
Not exactly Top Gear however plenty of nice words on our big tanks.

One thing though, why is the 854 more expensive than the 855? Doesn't make much sense.

Yeah,I noticed that too. Maybe the "sedan" is a more desireable concept over there. You know what they say buddy......."only in America".....

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:25
Yep only in america do bodys live without brains lol

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:28
Yep only in america do bodys live without brains lol

Yep,but they're very nice............nice and fat!:uglyhamme

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:36
Yep,but they're very nice............nice and fat!:uglyhamme

They cook well, apparently lol.

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:51
They cook well, apparently lol.

Depends what you cook them in,I'm told vegetable oil bring out the flavour:uglyhamme

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 02:54
Depends what you cook them in,I'm told vegetable oil bring out the flavour:uglyhamme

Jeez, they actually have flavourlol.

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 13:01
Jeez, they actually have flavourlol.

Yep,but definitely no taste!!:shifty:

martybelfastt5
Monday 20th July 2009, 17:37
seems they do have taste check my other vid post some sweet 850s over there,,,lol

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 17:45
seems they do have taste check my other vid post some sweet 850s over there,,,lol

Where am I looking mate.......link??

martybelfastt5
Monday 20th July 2009, 17:51
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23341

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 18:00
Thanks for that mate,some beautiful cars and the soundtrack complemented it well. Was that American or a mix from all over? Thought I saw a RHD one at the end.......

martybelfastt5
Monday 20th July 2009, 18:59
as far as i can tell american,didnt spot the right hooker i was too busy drooling,,,,,,,lol

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 19:19
I've just fallen in love with the 850 all over again. I so miss my T5 it hurts, deffo gonna treat myself next year to a T5R and I'm gonna hunt done a cream (yellow) one. :hail:

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 20:03
I've just fallen in love with the 850 all over again. I so miss my T5 it hurts, deffo gonna treat myself next year to a T5R and I'm gonna hunt done a cream (yellow) one. :hail:

Could still have had one,you....you MURDERER YOU!!!!:tombstone:cry:

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 20:48
Could still have had one,you....you MURDERER YOU!!!!:tombstone:cry:

Thats not nice, I'm still hurting inside :cry: I was at my mates garage and I swear it now looks sad. That was a big hard decision to make. I made easier decisions in business lol. It will live on however as bits and pieces are going onto my V70 and my mate bought the rest as he has a project 850. Still a hard one to swallow though. :frown:

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 20:58
Thats not nice, I'm still hurting inside :cry: I was at my mates garage and I swear it now looks sad. That was a big hard decision to make. I made easier decisions in business lol. It will live on however as bits and pieces are going onto my V70 and my mate bought the rest as he has a project 850. Still a hard one to swallow though. :frown:

Sorry mate,was insensitive of me.........It's a healing process and will take time:hug:

volvoturboman
Monday 20th July 2009, 21:02
Sorry mate,was insensitive of me.........It's a healing process and will take time:hug:

LOL I heard you's scots had an insensitive side LOL. I'm sure I'll only have to stick the pain until next year when I treat myself to that R I've wanted since I was a teenager. :saint:

AlanG
Monday 20th July 2009, 22:39
Ouch!! Heard you Irish held a grudge!!:smileypul LOL. When I was a teenager,all I wanted was a pair of t*ts so I could stay in all day and play with them...............:saythat:

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 21st July 2009, 23:06
lol,, absolute mint gul yellow on pistonheads at present,,,not crazy dear at 3800,,with 82k in saloon form somday soon il have 1 also,,tho since my last few threads ive been considering buyind a mint base 850 in a great colour,,white, silver,charcoal, n converting it to a pristine 850r/t5R mix with nice power,,from the ground up as they say,,at present have a 1990 cdi belmont which i was meant to rebiuld this year but my love for the 850 GROWS, as we speak,,lol which means the belmont could be up for sale soon.

AlanG
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 16:42
Was a VX mechanic when they were in their heyday. Light,fast and p*ss easy to work on.........everything held on by 2 or 4 13mm bolts! Loved them. Drop a 16V XE into that and you won't need a T5!! Especially with the Cav turbo motor and 6 speed box....:eye-poppi

volvoturboman
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 21:30
I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. :eek: Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman :shockedbi lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol. That Volvo sounds like just the car I'm after but no monies at the mo unfortunately. :blowingup.

Marty I'll see you tomorrow, I'll text you shortly to arrange time.

AlanG
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 21:33
[QUOTE=volvoturboman;243489]I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. :eek: Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman :shockedbi lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol.

Ha ha!!!!!!!..............You've made my night mate. Was laughing out loud reading that!:hilarious

volvoturboman
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 22:34
[QUOTE=volvoturboman;243489]I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. :eek: Alan I not only wanted that beauty of a yellow T5R I also wanted some t*ts to have a play with. When I got them however they were connected to this unusual and extremely terrible thing called a woman :shockedbi lol. I'm gonna get kicked off now for saying that lol.

Ha ha!!!!!!!..............You've made my night mate. Was laughing out loud reading that!:hilarious

Glad I cheered someone up lol. Ihad to kids to them toys lol. Naw I should correct that she's a gem and my best friend, though as a partner. !!!Stand Clear!!!! I believe a lot are like that, I'll stick to the single life for a while. Womaen are like Vauxhalls actually, look nice and sound great till you start spending life together :hilarious

AlanG
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 23:07
[quote=AlanG;243490]

Glad I cheered someone up lol. Ihad to kids to them toys lol. Naw I should correct that she's a gem and my best friend, though as a partner. !!!Stand Clear!!!! I believe a lot are like that, I'll stick to the single life for a while. Womaen are like Vauxhalls actually, look nice and sound great till you start spending life together :hilarious

Mate,we are as one. You would not believe what was done to me last year by the mother of my two girls after 7 1/2 years. If my stomach could've stood it,I'd have turned gay. I'll PM you....

volvoturboman
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 23:14
[quote=volvoturboman;243500]

Mate,we are as one. You would not believe what was done to me last year by the mother of my two girls after 7 1/2 years. If my stomach could've stood it,I'd have turned gay. I'll PM you....

Anything like me mate and you'd have needed steel lining in your stomach to go that way lol :B_censore

AlanG
Wednesday 22nd July 2009, 23:33
Well put mate. Does knock you sideways though as I'm sure you know.