PDA

View Full Version : Remote locking

mickmang
Saturday 18th July 2009, 07:53
HI , WAS JUST GIVEN A REMOTE KEY PAD AND THE MODULE TO INSTALL IN MY CAR ,UNIT IS FROM AND 95 T5 AND WORKS .tRIED TO PROGRAM MY CAR 96 850R BUT NO GO . sO I THOUGHT I,D SWAP THE WHOLE LOT . ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHERE THIS UNIT GOES , WAS TOLD BEHIND OR UNDER GLOVE BOX , BUT CAN,T SEEM TO GET IN THERE TO SEE . TRIED TURNING THE KEY 5 TIMES AND THEN PUSHING BUTTON , DIDN,T WORK . ANY IDEAS . THANKS IN ADVANCE .

p fandango
Saturday 18th July 2009, 08:12
i believe its on the righthand side (passenger door) against the side once you remove the glovebox lining, just under the vent & piping

t5lover
Saturday 18th July 2009, 09:37
well i if u got the fob with a big button and little button then the module is right uder the driverside up by the pedels mate you cant miss it big black box lol,, but if u got the fob with the 2 same size buttons then u have to pull the glovebox out and look to the left inside your see the module mate its got a green plug going into it i hope this helps becuase i have just only woke up about 10mins ago lol sorry,

mickmang
Saturday 18th July 2009, 10:13
Thanks guys the fob has a small button on top and big on the bottom , will have a look tomorrow , as it is beer o,clock here in aus. Thanks again mick