PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, why?

thebadger
Friday 17th July 2009, 01:13
Found these.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=444458

Need to ask why you would want to fit them? I guess that the handling improvement is minimal, yet the weight addition is pretty high.

There is a first time someone takes the wheels off your car.. but to steal the springs?

I'm going to get them... that should put the fear into the insurance company.

Any modifications? Eh? Well.... I had it lowered! Funny thing tho...

Torch S70R
Friday 17th July 2009, 01:28
wtf?
no way, and i say this with all due respect. No volvo should be fitted with this tosh!!!!

lol at the delivery charge of £9!!!!!

thebadger
Friday 17th July 2009, 01:35
Yeah, £9 to you & me... a flat screen telly & a PS3 to your local postie! (not really)

When the **** would you see them? A glimpse through the alloys once in a blue moon!

When some one does, yer car gets nicked within 15 mins!

Well blinged up! (substitute blinged for your own expletives)

neevo
Friday 17th July 2009, 06:55
I think they look really cool and will make my driving a lot safer

Regards

Stevie Wonder

wegal
Friday 17th July 2009, 15:06
Massively overpriced. Just get some springs and have them gold plated, its not that expensive.

Anyway as with every one elses comments.... WWWWHHHHHYYYYYY ????????????????

marky 76
Friday 17th July 2009, 15:11
i love threads like this and it allways begs the question why on earth were you looking at them in the first place !!!!! i mean who puts in a search for that lol

cornclose
Friday 17th July 2009, 15:29
I was browsing for new brake pads on that site last night and came across all kinds of ££££ I'd never buy...:hihi:

Filterlab
Friday 17th July 2009, 15:47
I think they look really cool and will make my driving a lot safer

Regards

Stevie Wonder

Hehehehehe :hilarious

Gold plated springs? Mindless crud.

AlanG
Friday 17th July 2009, 16:35
What a find,they'll compliment my solid silver brake backing plates beautifully and what a bargain price! Won't be able to do this today though........They're coming to take me away he he!:crazy:

mexybhouy
Friday 17th July 2009, 19:35
Show cars only i'd imagine! Plenty of Bling lovers out there unfortunately!!! Premiership Footballers anyone??????????? lol.

Storm-Troll
Friday 17th July 2009, 23:01
When I worked in Hemel Hempstead at an Agency there, we had 3 of us in the office and we got to know The Actor Goldie rather well.. as he used to get his car washed in the hand car wash across from our office and used to come into our place for coffee while it was washed and valeted for a chat etc... And as Im sure u all know.. he has a mouth full of GOLD teeth..... need I say more..... bet HE would have them on his car....lol maybe I should send him a link to them LMAO.....