PDA

View Full Version : FFM's New In Car Vid

PaulZX
Monday 13th July 2009, 11:07
Here you go pedro, for your veiwing pleasure....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIXl-GQ4dh4

philt6
Monday 13th July 2009, 13:43
What was the offer at Tesco's?

p fandango
Monday 13th July 2009, 14:45
hmm interesting, yours sounds more like a dump valve than the waste gate chatter that i get. Were you on full throttle when pulling onto the A444? & has the ECU settled in yet?

wheres the flypast video? lol

PaulZX
Monday 13th July 2009, 15:00
The flypast vid might be seen as innapropriate, so you can see that next time you come round lol

Not WOT on to the triple 4, and she's still spluttering a bit for the first min of running each day, then she's fine after that.... very weird.... but pulling stronger since the blanking plate was fitted...

p fandango
Monday 13th July 2009, 15:12
The flypast vid might be seen as innapropriate, so you can see that next time you come round lol
boring farts lol, i'm sure i'll be round in the next couple of days anyway

Not WOT on to the triple 4,
thats alright then, was going to say BT spools up quicker than that. & from the passenger ride thought there wasn't much in it

she's still spluttering a bit for the first min of running each day, then she's fine after that.... very weird.... but pulling stronger since the blanking plate was fitted...
we'll have to check her over for leaks, my first thought is wondering if the idle control valve has a small leak & getting too much air when the choke is open. Once the ECU has adapted it should be fine everytime you start it, inless it hasn't fully adapted yet & still trying different start-up settings

PaulZX
Monday 13th July 2009, 17:56
boring farts lol, i'm sure i'll be round in the next couple of days anyway

thats alright then, was going to say BT spools up quicker than that. & from the passenger ride thought there wasn't much in it

we'll have to check her over for leaks, my first thought is wondering if the idle control valve has a small leak & getting too much air when the choke is open. Once the ECU has adapted it should be fine everytime you start it, inless it hasn't fully adapted yet & still trying different start-up settings

At the min things are changing before the ecu has had a chance to learn the last new thing lol....

PaulZX
Monday 13th July 2009, 17:57
oh yeh, and dyno setup with fuel regulator booked for 29th @ 10am if you wanna come and see super mick with me again.... :D

(we're taking the mini down for a setup after mine's been on, as well...)

philt6
Monday 13th July 2009, 19:04
When did you do the Vid
Thought i saw you as i walking up to Tesco's earlier today

p fandango
Monday 13th July 2009, 19:48
oh yeh, and dyno setup with fuel regulator booked for 29th @ 10am if you wanna come and see super mick with me again.... :D

(we're taking the mini down for a setup after mine's been on, as well...)
ah i'm at work during the week, you'll have to let us know how you get on (you do realise if you break 300bhp its because of my intake pipe/filter lol)

shaun850
Monday 13th July 2009, 20:01
Makes me want to go and do a vid lol

irf
Monday 13th July 2009, 20:07
love that sound.

shaun850
Monday 13th July 2009, 20:18
love that sound.

Somebody told me yours sounded awesome when you left the MRG meet :)

irf
Monday 13th July 2009, 20:35
Somebody told me yours sounded awesome when you left the MRG meet :)

they lied lol.

i didn't realise you were at MRG, shame i didn't actually get to meet you.