PDA

View Full Version : my gorgeous 855 T5

cragmaz
Friday 10th July 2009, 22:59
Well, after a short period of madness trying to sell my old girl, i have come to my senses and decided to keep her forever!!!!;), nothing, i mean nothing compares to her, she is running lovely and driving awesome, i grin ear to ear every time i go for a drive, my daily commute to work is a mega enjoyable drive every day!!!!!:D, and as for how she looks, well,...... wow!!!!, i just F*****g love this car!!!!! its amazin!!!!:D

sorry to bang on, but just thought i would share my appreciation of such a wonderful machine!

Craig

AlanG
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:04
Understood mate,understood. Nothing quite like them eh?

yorkshire R
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:11
iv done the same,eas going to sell it then thought if i did i could end up buying a problem car!

the saying ....the better the devil you know comes to mind!

walter leever
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:40
I'm glad you came to your senses:flying:

These cars are in the top 3 of best driving machines ever,only thing is we know,rest doesn't(let's keep it this way:ready2go:)

AlanG
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:45
These cars are in the top 3 of best driving machines ever,only thing is we know,rest doesn't(let's keep it this way:ready2go:)[/QUOTE]

Is that an official survey??..........Just curious as I'd love to read it.......

walter leever
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:48
These cars are in the top 3 of best driving machines ever,only thing is we know,rest doesn't(let's keep it this way:ready2go:)

Is that an official survey??..........Just curious as I'd love to read it.......[/QUOTE]

That's only my unofficial opinion:rolleyes2

MIKESC70T5
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:50
Well, after a short period of madness trying to sell my old girl, i have come to my senses and decided to keep her forever!!!!;), nothing, i mean nothing compares to her, she is running lovely and driving awesome, i grin ear to ear every time i go for a drive, my daily commute to work is a mega enjoyable drive every day!!!!!:D, and as for how she looks, well,...... wow!!!!, i just F*****g love this car!!!!! its amazin!!!!:D

sorry to bang on, but just thought i would share my appreciation of such a wonderful machine!

Craig

what you mean is, no one wanted to buy it for the money you were asking for it lol.

AlanG
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:52
Is that an official survey??..........Just curious as I'd love to read it.......

That's only my unofficial opinion:rolleyes2[/QUOTE]

Ahh!,so what are your top 2 then?

MIKESC70T5
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:54
I'm glad you came to your senses:flying:

These cars are in the top 3 of best driving machines ever,:ready2go:)

are you serious? i take it your volvo is your first car?

cragmaz
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:56
what you mean is, no one wanted to buy it for the money you were asking for it lol.

yeh maybe, but it owes me thousands, and ill be chuffed if i have to give away such a spectacular, unique and awesome machine for peanuts!!!!

Craig

AlanG
Friday 10th July 2009, 23:58
This thread appears to have lost its thread..............

MIKESC70T5
Saturday 11th July 2009, 00:00
Give it a year and i reckon you will be itching for something else. If what you said about it being so fantastic to you, you wouldn't of thought about selling it in the first place. :wave23d:

walter leever
Saturday 11th July 2009, 00:00
That's only my unofficial opinion:rolleyes2

Ahh!,so what are your top 2 then?[/QUOTE]

Speaking of my experience(or lack of it:bounce:,i will post my favorites)

-Alfa Romeo GTV6(old model,wich i sold:slap:)
-The old bus
-R5 gordini Turbo(wich i still own,luckily:pimp2:)
-RS6,a friends car(but more of a luxourious rocket)

so you see there are actualy more than 3 i like:shhh:

and now back to the thread.

cameron
Saturday 11th July 2009, 01:12
Mike always so negative :(

MIKESC70T5
Saturday 11th July 2009, 19:21
Mike always so negative :(

Not at all lol. If you start thinking about and then advertise your car for sale, imo it's because you want a change. If his car had of had any interest he would of sold it.
It didn't sell, so to make yourself feel better, you make up reasons why it's so great.

That's life Cameron, nothing negative mate :wiggle:

Jamest5r
Monday 13th July 2009, 17:48
I'll put my 4 grand away till next year then:beer: