PDA

View Full Version : santa pod?

t5r-1995
Monday 29th June 2009, 01:28
was thinking of going santa pod sat 4th july/is this a good venue as in do you get plenty of runs?i was going to take my 9yr old son aswell is it suitable for him?oh if anyone wants to convoy up there let me know.:santawave

matt black t5 saloon
Monday 29th June 2009, 07:47
depends on how busy it is to how many runs you get take it this is just a normal rwyb day if so then you should get plenty of runs im going to the usc show at the end of july so wont make it for this 1 and think your 9yr old will love it especially if the fireforce jet cars there which it normaly is

cameron
Monday 29th June 2009, 12:14
No come to York instead, theres a few of you boys coming from down that way ;)

Rufe
Monday 29th June 2009, 14:40
i will be at USC also, we are going up with a small crowd from down here (not volvo people though). I agree that kids would enjoy a 'proper' show or event much more than a normal RWYB as i would guess most kids would get bored fairly quickly watching a drag strip at rwyb. As said above the jet car that is usually out at most shows, and the top fuel cars etc, along with everything else that go's on at the bigger shows, club stands, drifting demos, etc etc, all help keep everyone occupied. if you want to maximise the time on the strip though the rwyb's are normally quieter than the bigger events, as at those there tend to be long queues all day long, but rwyb's you can normally get more runs in.

Simon

matt black t5 saloon
Monday 29th June 2009, 15:10
i will be at USC also, we are going up with a small crowd from down here (not volvo people though). I agree that kids would enjoy a 'proper' show or event much more than a normal RWYB as i would guess most kids would get bored fairly quickly watching a drag strip at rwyb. As said above the jet car that is usually out at most shows, and the top fuel cars etc, along with everything else that go's on at the bigger shows, club stands, drifting demos, etc etc, all help keep everyone occupied. if you want to maximise the time on the strip though the rwyb's are normally quieter than the bigger events, as at those there tend to be long queues all day long, but rwyb's you can normally get more runs in.

Simon

just look out for the matt back volvo drivin around lol and make sure you give us a wave lol