PDA

View Full Version : spares or repairs olive green manual t5r

robertbarryz250
Monday 22nd June 2009, 19:17
hi guys here i have a volvo t5r manual covered 150k full mot and 6 months tax,in good condition with a few minor parking dings and the interior is in good condition with slight wear as u can imagine right so il label some good points

-full servise history to 146 k
-all old mots and tax discs
-recent reciepts for new brakes,cambelt,track rods,oil,filters etc
-27" front mount intercooler
-induction kit
-stainless system 2.5"
-spare t5r engine for parts
-full tinted windows
-recent service including belts and alternator
-full 2.5 reverse intercooler system
-iv spent £1000s on this car trying to make it near perfect but just didnt quite get there

and the bad bits

-car needs headgasket
-could also benefit from new ignition barrel as this one sumtimes jams
-also alloys could do with a refurb

the car blew the headgasket on saturday when id just got back from manchester pulled over into services and the car then boiled over after close inspection found the headgasket had gone but as iv just had my first child i just dont have the time to do it,i have a reconditioned cylinder head which cost £100 and i have a reciept for it like i said i just dont have the time anymore any enquieres pm me or txt 07934426246 im looking for sensible offers around the 1500 mark some might say this is a bit steep but for a few £100 pound you could have im told by a senior member 1 of only 23 olive green t5rs left in the uk

BigV
Monday 22nd June 2009, 19:57
edit

stevie69
Monday 22nd June 2009, 20:27

leet5r
Monday 22nd June 2009, 22:26
hi guys here i have a volvo t5r manual covered 150k full mot and 6 months tax,in good condition with a few minor parking dings and the interior is in good condition with slight wear as u can imagine right so il label some good points

-full servise history to 146 k
-all old mots and tax discs
-recent reciepts for new brakes,cambelt,track rods,oil,filters etc
-27" front mount intercooler
-induction kit
-stainless system 2.5"
-spare t5r engine for parts
-full tinted windows
-recent service including belts and alternator
-full 2.5 reverse intercooler system
-iv spent £1000s on this car trying to make it near perfect but just didnt quite get there

and the bad bits

-car needs headgasket
-could also benefit from new ignition barrel as this one sumtimes jams
-also alloys could do with a refurb

the car blew the headgasket on saturday when id just got back from manchester pulled over into services and the car then boiled over after close inspection found the headgasket had gone but as iv just had my first child i just dont have the time to do it,i have a reconditioned cylinder head which cost £100 and i have a reciept for it like i said i just dont have the time anymore any enquieres pm me or txt 07934426246 im looking for sensible offers around the 1500 mark some might say this is a bit steep but for a few £100 pound you could have im told by a senior member 1 of only 23 olive green t5rs left in the uk
how much would you want for the car m8

robertbarryz250
Monday 22nd June 2009, 23:47
how much would you want for the car m8

hi mate i was lookin at around £1500 as iv spent over 2k in the past 5 months on new parts

AlanG
Tuesday 23rd June 2009, 00:52
Couldn't you store till better times mate? A lot of money and effort obviously put in.

robertbarryz250
Tuesday 23rd June 2009, 22:52
yeh i no but unfortunately i need something for work so its got to go ...any offers???