PDA

View Full Version : BT's been lowered

p fandango
Friday 27th May 2005, 15:52
http://img277.echo.cx/img277/2933/dsc000826ma.jpg

http://img277.echo.cx/img277/2599/dsc000818zd.jpg
now thats how she should look, what do you think?

unfortunatley she was that low because of 25 boxes of wall tiles on the back seat, so she's back to her normal height again now :frown: (& it cost me alot more than it would to buy lowering springs aswell)

lance
Friday 27th May 2005, 15:56
That looks mean mate! Watchout for them speed humps!
Would be intresting to park Andreas next to yours as its the same colour and compleatly stock!

p fandango
Friday 27th May 2005, 15:59
Would be intresting to park Andreas next to yours as its the same colour and compleatly stock!
certainly would be interesting to see, hopefully they'll both be at a meet together in the future

siamblue
Friday 27th May 2005, 16:12
Duane you had me worried for a mo then, Then thought what's he got in the boot, A few happy meals :haha:
Did you break any lol?

Andrew
Friday 27th May 2005, 16:31
Phew - thank god you didn't get it done for real. That's too low in my opinion.

You have to be able to see the full wheel or these saloons just don't look right. Again this is *my* opinion.....

p fandango
Friday 27th May 2005, 16:43
Duane you had me worried for a mo then, Then thought what's he got in the boot, A few happy meals :haha:
Did you break any lol?
lmao what you trying to say about me & McDonalds then Gaz?

i haven't got around to opening them up yet (thats tomorrows job) but it looks promising so far

p fandango
Friday 27th May 2005, 16:48
Phew - thank god you didn't get it done for real. That's too low in my opinion.

You have to be able to see the full wheel or these saloons just don't look right. Again this is *my* opinion.....
she's got the 20mm factory drop anyway but once i'm into my own house she's get dropped more (i haven't got a steep drive to go up then), but i'm toying between either 40mm drop springs or a basic hydro set-up (tbh i think money will decide which it ends up with closer to the date)

After_Shock
Saturday 28th May 2005, 10:15
Surely that must have caught the bodywork when you were driving?

siamblue
Saturday 28th May 2005, 10:40
lmao what you trying to say about me & McDonalds then Gaz?

I meant the VT Happy Meal :hidesbehi

p fandango
Saturday 28th May 2005, 10:59
Surely that must have caught the bodywork when you were driving?
no i didn't hear any rubbing, although i don't think she was that low on the road, the other wheel is in a dip (with a a foot gap between the arch) so all the weight is on this side while it was parked there

After_Shock
Saturday 28th May 2005, 21:23
Looks like its bottomed out in the pic! Funny to drive down the high street with the car that low, hack saw and some used springs anyone?

p fandango
Saturday 28th May 2005, 21:35
Looks like its bottomed out in the pic! Funny to drive down the high street with the car that low, hack saw and some used springs anyone?
a few of the covcrew mob have just binned the springs altogether

bro get a few looks driving down the street like this (& had a words with with the cops lol)
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/covcrew/vw-type3/type35.jpg