PDA

View Full Version : Power steering

Cubes
Friday 19th June 2009, 19:39
My C70 has just been serviced and one of the things discovered was that I'll be needing a new power steering reservoir before long as the under seam on mine is beginning to weep.
My main stealer are wanting 50 of my hard earned pounds for one! I have located one on fleabay for £29, but before I go and take the plunge a mate of mine at work mentioned that alluminium ones were available. Is anyone aware of these? Or got one?

AlanG
Friday 19th June 2009, 19:57
Flea-bay is a good source for most things Volvo mate. Certainly am with you in not paying the stealer. Good luck.

volvoturboman
Friday 19th June 2009, 20:00
Hey mate did you try Rufe, I got a few prices off himtoday and its pretty unbelievable.

Cubes
Friday 19th June 2009, 20:06
Hey mate did you try Rufe, I got a few prices off himtoday and its pretty unbelievable.

I haven't yet. I did have him in mind tho. Just been looking to see if an aluminium one does exist but I'm still drawing a blank...

AlanG
Friday 19th June 2009, 20:08
Sorry bud,forgot about Rufe. His reputation is exemplary on here. Volvoturboman is right on the wire.

Rufe
Saturday 20th June 2009, 14:46
i cant check the price of this until Monday, sometimes there can be large discounts off retail (always a minimum of 15% off, but sometimes a lot more, totally depending on what we pay for it). best thing to do is send to me a pm or email including your reg and i will get back to you next time i am in the dealership. cheers for thinking of me volvoturboman :)

Simon

volvoturboman
Saturday 20th June 2009, 15:12
Hey no problem mate at your prices I'll be sreading the word as much as I can. Especially with the speed you reply to messages, your servie also seems like its well up to sratch.