PDA

View Full Version : P2 blue led dash

S Singh
Saturday 6th June 2009, 01:29
changed my centre console lights to blue leds. what do you think?

matt_850
Saturday 6th June 2009, 01:31
I like that, would look good in mine, as my cd player has backlights that colour.
Difficult job??

volvokid
Saturday 6th June 2009, 10:10
I dunno i would really have to see it in real life. i dont think pictures do it justice.

S Singh
Saturday 6th June 2009, 11:59
I like that, would look good in mine, as my cd player has backlights that colour.
Difficult job??

making it blue, not difficult, getting uniform light intensity and oem look, difficult. the hu850 unit has got 23 leds init alone, they are connected to a new circuit that will go to speedo, climate, telephone and radio, this is so that i can always just switch back to green without messing around too much, and also it easier for me that way 2. lol.

volvokid, i understand what you mean. every time i see it i find it getting beter each time, think i appreciate the work spent on it, 3 day just for a few lights!!!!

volvokid
Sunday 7th June 2009, 11:36
volvokid, i understand what you mean. every time i see it i find it getting beter each time, think i appreciate the work spent on it, 3 day just for a few lights!!!!

Exactly what i thought it looks so intense, Im going to get the G/F 182 done soon as i hate the orange L.E.D's

scooter
Wednesday 26th August 2009, 20:35
what about the buttons where they easy to access or did you have to take the buttons apart