PDA

View Full Version : Disc changer SC901

Adge
Thursday 28th May 2009, 20:25
Any advice please. My 3 disc cassette (1998 C70) is stuck in the unit. Can't shift it.
Read on here somewhere about removing the radio, take the top off and release discs. Thought I'd be brave and take radio out to see. No screws to release top of unit and I'm wary of levering at tabs etc.
Possible solutions please!!???

Enigma666
Thursday 28th May 2009, 20:32
Mine did this once....by any chance did you try a copied disc?
Mine finally came out after the battery was disconnected....worth a shot :D

t5 pete
Thursday 28th May 2009, 21:44
Any advice please. My 3 disc cassette (1998 C70) is stuck in the unit. Can't shift it.
Read on here somewhere about removing the radio, take the top off and release discs. Thought I'd be brave and take radio out to see. No screws to release top of unit and I'm wary of levering at tabs etc.
Possible solutions please!!???

Hit it with a big hammer lol thats sounds a good idea that enigma has said as it would reset its self just make sure you have a code for the radio

Enigma666
Thursday 28th May 2009, 22:04
If it all goes horribly wrong I have an SC-901 in the garage now after changing my head unit :D

Adge
Thursday 28th May 2009, 22:10
Thaks for suggestion. No copied discs. Will try tomorrow. PM me a price Enigma please!

Adge
Friday 29th May 2009, 11:23
Success! Thanks again for advice. Been jammed now for several months. Question on here, almost instant response, carrier now clear!