PDA

View Full Version : cold air intake or direct induction kit

feeney709
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 21:53
what would be the best induction kit for my 850 t5, pipercross cone filter or a pipercross viper cold air intake filter, do they have to suck cold air in as ive always had the pipercross cone filter and never had any problems, thanks

walter leever
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 22:13
I think it's a personal choice really,personally i've got a Bmc kit fitted.

I don't think there's too much difference between all of them.

But go for quality.:ukliam2:

WOODY T5
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 23:00
i've got the bsr kit on my car nice bit of kit.

t5 pete
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 23:19
Have a look below at my pic i have had no problems with it and are more than happy

Chad
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 23:21
i have the BSR kit.......

let me know if you want a BSR kit......

p fandango
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 04:12
what would be the best induction kit for my 850 t5, pipercross cone filter or a pipercross viper cold air intake filter, do they have to suck cold air in as ive always had the pipercross cone filter and never had any problems, thanks
Pipercross used my T-5 as the geniue pig for their filters & supplied me with both, as the Viper was still in the prototype stage when i went to them i was given the open cone filter for a month & it was a big improvement over the K&N i'd previously got fitted. When the Viper turned up it didn't feel any different so personally don't think its worth paying the extra for it

woz
Thursday 21st May 2009, 22:37
10:1 this turns into a drilled airbox thread;.0

Big Pete
Friday 22nd May 2009, 15:57
I have an induction kit available for £30 delivered if ou are interested, was £90 brand new. PM me if interested.