PDA

View Full Version : 855 interior

t5lover
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 19:04
can anyone help me out has anyone done this to there t5 as i am swapping interiors over the next few days from my old 855 to my new 855 there both the same reg, and is it possable to fit aircon to the new one and cruise control as well as those are the only things the new 855 hasnt got and has anyone got any pics of a turquise green with cream leather in thanks any help with great thanks

t5lover
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 19:31
anyone????

unforgiven
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:12
dont see it being a prob if there the same year to swap the interior over
air con will be a hassle tho

t5lover
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:22
thanks mate i hope it is easy lol

96T5Andy
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:36
sounds like a nice colour combo. sure it wont be too hard... although would there be other bits of trim youd have to change to make it go with the cream or is it just the seats.
I wouldnt bother with the AC tho. is it worth the hassle for the 3 times a year or so you might actually want to use it. plus the extra weight.

aeroresh
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:39
ecu is different for aircon models.

t5lover
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:45
sounds like a nice colour combo. sure it wont be too hard... although would there be other bits of trim youd have to change to make it go with the cream or is it just the seats.
I wouldnt bother with the AC tho. is it worth the hassle for the 3 times a year or so you might actually want to use it. plus the extra weight.

i thought the cream leather would go quite nicely with the turquise green car,i am planing to change the whole lot over apart from the carpet as it dark grey and change the rest it sounded and maybe nice look to the inside, as for the ac i think i will leave it lol i just need the feedback from u guys and girls really what u think,,,

unforgiven
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:56
thats very true, how often do you really use the ac

t5lover
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 21:02
thats very true, how often do you really use the ac

never really it hasnt got ay gas in it lol i just thought while it was gasless i would rip it out and put it on my new t5 but i dont really use it anyway,, just hope the cruise control will fit ok tho,,

t5 pete
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 23:48
TBH i wouldnt bother with the air con you could fit the cruse controll the interia change is easy the only bt thats a it tricky is the rear seat back rest as they have to come ot of the hinges

t5lover
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 08:25
thankyou mate i will have fun with those today then lol i am not going to bother with the aircon just the other bits cant wait to see what it will look like inside,,,

t5lover
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 11:25
right i got all the back interior out just got stuck the backup right seats i got the clips out but the bloody things wont come out and i am now getting the hump with it please can someone tell me how they come the manual says pull the clips out then pull seat up and out i tryed that but they will not come out please help!!!

Eddy T
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 19:18
You have to tilt the seat back forward slightly and push against it from the side of the seat towards the outside of the car lifting at the same time. If useing the Paynes manual follow instructions for the saloon not the estate as it is incorrect, I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Hope this helps.

t5lover
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 23:39
thankyou for the reply i did what u say and all is cool now thanks mate