PDA

View Full Version : He's done it Again!

GregE102
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 13:18
Big thanks to Jim

An Excellent service of providing me with cleaned injectors and i needed help with fitting as well, which Jim was good enough to call talk me through it over the phone! the haynes manual did not make sence?
But my car is so different its amazing, Power delivery is so much smoother and quicker and MPG is up as well, I noticed last night that it feels as thought i dont have to give it so much to get the same performance.
Loving it! Cheers Jim

Recomend this service to anyone!

Clan998
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 15:37
I really must get mine done ... Its running ok but I reckon would benifit from a good clean ?

AndysR
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:11
I really must get mine done ... Its running ok but I reckon would benifit from a good clean ?

Definately, didn't think it would make much of a difference on mine but it did. Performance was smoother and fuel efficiency was better ;) Seeing the before and after differences was interesting too :)

Trouble is that when one fuel injector is out of spec and overfueling the only way the management system can monitor fueling is with a common lamdba sensor which if the detected mixture is rich it will weaken the mixture across all the cylinders meaning some cylinders could be running lean because of a faulty injector in another cylinder, which could result in engine damage :(

BruceT
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 20:34
How much does he charge for this?

Its another things id like to have done

T5 ROB
Wednesday 20th May 2009, 10:03
I'm getting mine done next week, she's running ok but you never know, its one less thing to do in the search for more power.