PDA

View Full Version : sc802 with 6cd changer for sale..

pjay
Sunday 17th May 2009, 10:55
[ :biggrin:Now for sale…
SC802, radio cassette with alpine 6 cd changer and bus lead, which I am told are approx 5 mtrs in length, and the vola2 amp or whatever it’s called, this is double din, and has been in perfect working order, the radio cassette is still in my motor and used every day but I have taken out the 6 cd changer because I have no room in my boot, so I put it under the passenger seat, but I got fed up of keep putting the changer door back on it’s runner every time anyone got into the back of my car and accidentally kicked it without knowing, so I have invested in a single din radio/cd player also from a Volvo, and therefore my system is for sale, I will upload pics for you, but this will be going onto fleabay if not sold within 4 days, collection is preferred or it will be a bit pricey thru snail mail….
I am in the norf west around the preston area, Any info you want to ask then go for it, but I don’t sit on here all day so you might not get an answer till after tay time, cheers chaps ………..[/COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]