PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Springs on AWD

Mental Wealth Doctor
Thursday 14th May 2009, 15:39
just about to replace nivomats on an 850 AWD,
i know they only make one height of nivomat after talkin to Simon at frf,
so can only think that they use uprated lowered springs on the V70R AWD, please correct me if this is wrong???
will a set of elbach do the job on my 850 ??
mods so far
jetex twin rear exhaust
k/n replacement panel filter
bilstien b4 and new wishbones
poly bush engine and firewall
vented drilled discs
mbc and gauge/ transformation big time
k1 ignition leads
irridium sparks
crome grill
to fit soon / nivomats, clutch, poly torque bar mounts,
and maybe these springs if they'll work??
on the wish list at mo is nice set of wheels, ipd antiroll bar kit and droplinks,
16t, custom remap bigger injectors and downpipe, race cat, turbo timer

AlanG
Friday 15th May 2009, 17:24
Should maybe re-post this matey,seems to have got lost. Sorry I can't be of help otherwise!

LeeT5
Sunday 17th May 2009, 18:11
Should maybe re-post this matey,seems to have got lost. Sorry I can't be of help otherwise!

Duplicated thread...! How confusing??

Mental Wealth Doctor
Sunday 17th May 2009, 18:46
Dont be confused Lee, gotta say V70R lookin da biz, have you got nivomat self leveling on back of yours ?

LeeT5
Sunday 17th May 2009, 18:51
Dont be confused Lee, gotta say V70R lookin da biz, have you got nivomat self leveling on back of yours ?

Yes m8, i have. Ignore the height of the rear sus in my banner as i am on uneven ground and so it it slightly up. On flat level ground after a couple of miles she levels out with barely enough room to get your hand flat under the wheel arch!

Mental Wealth Doctor
Sunday 17th May 2009, 20:36
Does the V70R have a sump guard, like a heavy grate under block? if so whats your clearance like???
just need to choose tidy set of lowering springs, dont wanna fuk transfer box or be scrapeing arches sump gaurd etc...