PDA

View Full Version : New Wheels, calipers and Mooses

cameron
Saturday 9th May 2009, 20:12
A huge thank you to T5pete :D

I went to his house this morning to fetch my new Wheels, Dark Anthracite Titans :D

Now me saying they look the dogs danglies is an understatement, they are immaculate, with good tyres as well.

So anyway we got there, me and the young 'un and all was well, changed the wheels over no probs at all, had a drink and a chat, had a look at his very nice 240 and his Volvo junk yard :D

Set off home and got about 2 miles when i felt a vibration :mad:

Some D*ck head, namely me hadnt tightened the bolts on the drivers side wheel properly, so i stopped and checked the nuts out, one had sheared off.

Went straight back to petes and luckily i got some mole grips on it and it come out and pete give me a replacement :D

Put it all back together and guess what happened, ( i knew i shouldnt of had the spinach this morning ) I broke another wheel bolt putting the wheel back on :mad111:

So it all come back off and pete give me another wheel bolt :)

Since then everything has been A OK!

Got home and washed her put the Mooses on and painted the calipers Yellow.

Now before the flat cap brigade kick off about the yellow paint, it was a gift, it saved me £22 and it looks the ££££££££.

Here are a couple of piccys for your viewing pleasure, comment are welcome, good or bad, im not really bothered as i think it looks the biz :B_thumb:

Before any changes

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo159/cameron793/P090509_1642.jpg

Calipers and mooses

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo159/cameron793/P090509_1920.jpg

Close up of Wheels, Calipers, and Mooses

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo159/cameron793/P090509_1921.jpg

Very good day had by all, apart from when Petes dog releived himself on my leg :mad111:

Pete your a star mate, hope you had a good birthday :D

I know its just another day, but its a good reason for a Pi*s up :D

Oh and before i forget, it was good to meet you James, hope you both have a good day at HLM on thursday :B_thumb:

Taff - t5
Saturday 9th May 2009, 20:38
Like the wheels mate.
Yellow calipers look alright on a silver car.

cameron
Saturday 9th May 2009, 20:40
Yeah cheers matey :)

It still has to settle yet so a drop of maybe another 30 - 40mm on the front, so it will look really good once it is at its proper height, not such a big gap between the tyre and arch.

Tomcat
Saturday 9th May 2009, 21:18
About time too!!,lol. Looks very,very nice Lee, loving the Yellow calipers, might even steal the idea for mine as I couldn't decide what colour to do them.

cameron
Saturday 9th May 2009, 21:50
Nice one TC :)

Rob S
Saturday 9th May 2009, 22:00
They, dear boy, are the dogs danglies!

t5 pete
Saturday 9th May 2009, 22:26
Was good to have another meet and the wheels have transformed the car i also like the calipers.
As for my dog busta i think he needs a little more training lol pure quality

siamblue
Saturday 9th May 2009, 22:39
Looks good mate, i am starting to like the Silver cars lol,

GARY

t5lover
Saturday 9th May 2009, 22:43
me likes alot mate very nice indeed!!

pookie
Saturday 9th May 2009, 22:53
Very nice Lee.

Pookie

T5arrrgghh
Saturday 9th May 2009, 23:38
that works definitely, good job son!

AndysR
Sunday 10th May 2009, 00:13
Looks very smart money well spent :)

flyingbrick
Sunday 10th May 2009, 07:50
Looks great Lee. Nice one buddy !!!:shockedbi

cameron
Sunday 10th May 2009, 12:27
Yeah about time eh :D

Cheers for all the good feedback guys.

I keep catching people looking at her, well staring as they walk past, pure quality :B_thumb:

Indeed money well spent, just need to sort out the bumpers now, and im not too sure yet but i might black out the rear windows, what do you guys think ?

Black it out or leave it as is ?

Yosser
Sunday 10th May 2009, 12:37
Just shows what a difference a set of wheels make. Looking good :B_thumb:

pjay
Sunday 10th May 2009, 14:20
:wavey:

yep them thar alloys lookin good, made a nice job of the car i do like them mooses too, they would look good on my white 850, hum! ! ! me will have to do some thinking about some fresh wheels, i still running 3 of the 4 persus alloys i got from T.C. last year, but i doooooo like them thar wheels too, keep up the good work men, - pjay......;)

jonno12
Sunday 10th May 2009, 17:22
i would light smoke it fella gonna be gettin me saloon done soon limo into red on the bottom took ages to decide on the pc but hopefully if i ever sort the brakes out itll be done in a few weeks

but your car is looking the nuts mate i recon a drop of 40 mm allround will look good mate

cragmaz
Sunday 10th May 2009, 21:35
lookin good lee!!!!

I`d go with the tints, gunna do mine soon too!

Just got some moose stickers me`self. on soon

Craig

Tomcat
Sunday 10th May 2009, 21:58
Yeah, tints would look good, they did on my lat car.....

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo199/volvo850t5r/DSCF0324.jpg

AlanG
Sunday 10th May 2009, 22:40
They do say dog is man's best friend........Suppose it depends what you mean by relieved itself. Sorry,thought I'd get in first!! Wheels look good bud:haha:

t5 pete
Sunday 10th May 2009, 22:43
They do say dog is man's best friend........Suppose it depends what you mean by relieved itself. Sorry,thought I'd get in first!! Wheels look good bud:haha:

As for the dog its a touchy subject ill let lee explain im still chuckleing to my self a couple of days after the only problem is he does it to every one he meets

AlanG
Sunday 10th May 2009, 22:53
Never mind,they say there's someone for everyone:uglyhamme

t5 pete
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:04
Your friend has been missing you lee lol

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/t5pete/DSC00296.jpg

cameron
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:06
Tell him to pee on people you dont like not mates ;)

t5 pete
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:12
Tell him to pee on people you dont like not mates ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: everybody gets the same treatment imafraid appart from me the missis n daughter the worst thing is he did it to a tidy bird the other day.
My dog does have serious problems

AlanG
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:22
As long as he does as you tell him and not visa-versa I reckon you'll be ok. Does he have an ASBO yet??

t5 pete
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:27
As long as he does as you tell him and not visa-versa I reckon you'll be ok. Does he have an ASBO yet??

appart from the peeing thing hes a brilliant dog and extreamly inteligant its just that he likes to leave his mark every where and on every thing.

AlanG
Sunday 10th May 2009, 23:36
Odd,that. He doesn't look German.......