PDA

View Full Version : Seems previous owner was a member on here...

simpT5
Friday 17th April 2009, 09:25
Hi all,

I've had my '99 V70 T5 auto now for about five months and I'm absolutely loving it!

While camping last week with my labrador in the back, the rear window got a bit misted up and I could clearly see the outline where the VPCUK.ORG sticker had been at the bottom of the window!!

My question is, what are the chances of this person still being on this forum, I suppose if they still own a performance Volvo then maybe?

Anyway, its a T reg and the last three letters are POC, it also has a little discreet Sweedish badge on the tailgate next to the T5 badge, if that rings any bells with anyone I'd love some more info on my car!

Cheers,
Simon.

simpT5
Friday 8th May 2009, 20:54
I've just added some pics to my album, I'd love to hear from the previous owner!

simpT5
Thursday 9th July 2009, 14:39
Bump!!

simpT5
Monday 14th February 2011, 18:52
I know this thread is nearly two years old, but bump anyway!

My reg number is T404POC if that rings any bells with anyone?

Flatout Phil
Monday 14th February 2011, 20:42
I thought it might have been Sebasteno's but then I saw the date of your thread!

simpT5
Monday 14th February 2011, 21:22
Yeah I seem to remember Seb's white T5 turning out to be a bit of a dog and needing lots of work doing to it, he sold it on soon after I think?

I've had mine just over two years now and I've had (touch wood) no major problems in the 20k I've put on it, I love it to bits and I still enjoy leaving unsuspecting Audi, Merc and BMW drivers for dust in a Volvo estate!

I would love to know which vpcuk member owned it previously