PDA

View Full Version : Bison's T5 Burnout and Gargle!

Bison
Friday 20th May 2005, 22:47
This is my old T5 which I loved dearly. Here I am ripping up the grass at USC @ Santa Pod.

Bison's T5 Burnout (http://www.cardwell.co.uk/cars/volvo/others-cars/bison/bison-t5.mpg)

Enjoy and comment!

Bison

Andrew
Friday 20th May 2005, 22:49
Warning it's 7.7mb

dave
Saturday 21st May 2005, 00:53
i thought you were going to hit the cars at your side at start of video!

dave :)

Andy
Saturday 21st May 2005, 05:26
Obviously didn't love the car that much ;)

You sod, abusing her like that :lol:

Bison
Saturday 21st May 2005, 09:00
you'll all be glad to know that I treat my new one with a lot more respect and would never do that in her!

Bison

Andy
Saturday 21st May 2005, 13:10
you'll all be glad to know that I treat my new one with a lot more respect and would never do that in her!

Bison

;) Good man!

Pliskin
Saturday 21st May 2005, 17:43
Hi Bison,

What exhaust did you have on it, it sounds the biz .

Pliskin

Ross9
Saturday 21st May 2005, 19:30
Eh, how did you get it to smoke on grass? and is it an auto I take it seeing as it needed folk holding it to get it to burnout, should be able to sit still on a wheelspin on grass with no effort at all.

That said, top class hoolaginism. :)

Ross

M44K TS
Sunday 22nd May 2005, 12:03
Grade 'A' Hooligan, good work fella

Bison
Sunday 22nd May 2005, 23:01
Eh, how did you get it to smoke on grass? and is it an auto I take it seeing as it needed folk holding it to get it to burnout, should be able to sit still on a wheelspin on grass with no effort at all

Well in answer to your first question: 1st It smoked on the grass cos I was doing about 100mph on the spot :wtf: 2nd It is a manual as you can work out from the vid as I changed gear a few times, hence the speed on the spot. Also it was able to do a burnout with no one holding it, as you can see if you watch closely I attempted burnout 1 with no one holding and the car lit up like a little bitch, but was creeping forward so stopped and attempt 2 my mates held the car from creeping. That car could do a burnout on the spot on concrete, no probs with no one holding it.

And in answer to Pliskin's Q. The exhaust is custom made by Longlife Nr Thornbury Just off the M5. It was the Biz and they are the ££££. I wouldn't get an exhaust from anyone else!!

Bison