PDA

View Full Version : Sussex area meet?

Johnny5
Sunday 12th April 2009, 21:10
Ello guys.... I thought id start this thread to guage interest in a Sussex area meet up.
Was thinking of the Eastbourne/Brighton/Worthing area's to meet up... If you have any other suggestions then let me know!
I know of 2 others who have expressed interest in this on other threads!
Lets see how many volvo's we could get in one meet eh?

Regards

John ;)

johnboy
Sunday 12th April 2009, 21:54
ello john, yes deffo up for this m8!

richiemat
Sunday 12th April 2009, 22:03
I could be up for this..dependent on date/times weekends or Friday nights are good. :)

dj.mobile
Sunday 12th April 2009, 22:24
Nice to see a fellow brightonion on here.Even with the same colour car

t5 stealth
Sunday 12th April 2009, 22:30
its getting crowded down here lol

Johnny5
Sunday 12th April 2009, 22:48
Well it seems theres enough interest to arrange sumthing! hehe, was discussing it with the good lady wife earlier and she suggested seaford sea front as a meeting place, seems a good idea as I wanted to avoid Brighton seafront and the "boy racer" element lol.....
Or maybe we could go for Eastbourne seafront as again it would be quieter than Brighton??????
What ya think guy's?
Would definatley be a weekend, most likely a saturday eve, as im sure that would be better for people and work etc etc etc...................
Lets hope for some good weather in the next few weeks and hope we can all agree on a time and place!
John ;)

Johnny5
Sunday 12th April 2009, 22:52
Oh and Dj.Mobile, ur not a mobile DJ by any chance? lol.......... Cos if you are then thats pretty spooky...... Same car, same hobby? lmao! ;)

dj.mobile
Monday 13th April 2009, 07:26
Not so much of a hoby, more of a business. It might be worth finding out if your selling any kit or looking to buy any. Im allways on the lookout for stuff for sale. What part of the town are you from?

Johnny5
Monday 13th April 2009, 13:02
After august m8, im selling all of my gear... Lights, smoke machine + fluid, cd players, amps, speakers, cables etc etc etc etc etc Im just outside Brighton. We will chat about it at the meet m8y! ;)

Johnny5
Monday 13th April 2009, 20:51
Ok here goes! Let me know if you guys are able to meet, Seaford sea-front, Saturday May 2nd at 6pm?
Let see who we can get to come along eh?
Regards
John