PDA

View Full Version : Simples

AlanG
Friday 10th April 2009, 23:37
Ok,the way I see it is this...I don't care for the speed kils brigade,but doesn't mean I don't support them. Inappropriate speed kills.....
If for example,and I do mean example your T5 can do 160MPH,it's on a straight bit of road and no obstruction. FUN. It's why you spent the money!! Boy am I goin to get it for this!!!!

t5 pete
Friday 10th April 2009, 23:42
yes you are

AlanG
Friday 10th April 2009, 23:44
Waitin' for the wheelchairs to roll in!!!

AlanG
Friday 10th April 2009, 23:48
yes you are

I'll be honest Pete,I enjoy my car. No more. Would never endanger anyone,but I do enjoy the output of the engine. The power is awesome and I intend to make the most of it whatever the killjoys say.Hmmmmmmmm!!!!

850twr
Saturday 11th April 2009, 01:30
only just caught up with all this, totaly with you alan and a few others. Getting ridiculous.

i love showing the back of the brick to everyone as she tanks up the bypass, and its the main reason why i own a modified turbocharged car! so....i amongst others im sure enjoy to hear what people have had or kept up with, and to me is what its about. nothing wrong with a play in quiet non populated areas and within your talent.

for those who dont see it that way and commented, everything you have said are simple facts that everyone knows, and half of them where not even related, its basically turned into an oportunity to bible bash, the dreaded volvo driver stereo type for a portion atleast is still bang on.

i say more threads and vids this way inclined, its a democracy, there gonna have to lump it :D

JelT5
Saturday 11th April 2009, 04:28
only just caught up with all this, totaly with you alan and a few others. Getting ridiculous.

i love showing the back of the brick to everyone as she tanks up the bypass, and its the main reason why i own a modified turbocharged car! so....i amongst others im sure enjoy to hear what people have had or kept up with, and to me is what its about. nothing wrong with a play in quiet non populated areas and within your talent.

for those who dont see it that way and commented, everything you have said are simple facts that everyone knows, and half of them where not even related, its basically turned into an oportunity to bible bash, the dreaded volvo driver stereo type for a portion atleast is still bang on.

i say more threads and vids this way inclined, its a democracy, there gonna have to lump it :D

Me too, just read the original thread from Alan and was suprised at some of the replies. Do we or do we not own quite serious performance cars?!

Wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments 850twr. Thankfully I only have to cross the border (a short distance from Metz) to get on the autobahn and have some fun which is great.
I recently got a speeding fine and 1 lonely point in France for being 1km/hr over the posted limit: how irresponsible is that?!!
Think I'll get a towbar and a caravan :shhh:

Justin
Saturday 11th April 2009, 09:59
Alan,

If you wish to drive at 400mph thats upto you. We as a forum entity cannot be seen to support road racing in any form. Your comments have attracted some attention for this reason, some of them just, some not. Thats why the thread was closed.

The now repeated waste of time post to annoy threads are unnecessary, all they do is waste Mods time and rub people up the wrong way, you have said your piece, it has put you in the limelight. Now step down.

Any more threads go up regarding this i will issue you with a warning. Its just serves no interest.

Thread closed, so is the matter at hand :)