PDA

View Full Version : Hamish at HLM

AlanG
Wednesday 8th April 2009, 17:36
Big thanks to this man for good advice,well explained on phone today. This MBC caper was really starting to worry me. Put the BCS back in the loop and backed the MBC right off. Result.......same awesome power but safe in the knowledge the ECU protection is there. Boosting to the end of the white and as smooth as silk. Good man!!

p fandango
Wednesday 8th April 2009, 17:41
Big thanks to this man for good advice,well explained on phone today. This MBC caper was really starting to worry me. Put the BCS back in the loop and backed the MBC right off. Result.......same awesome power but safe in the knowledge the ECU protection is there. Boosting to the end of the white and a smooth as silk. Good man!!
inless your running the MBC lower than the ECU's limp home boost level then the MBC will be overriding it

AlanG
Wednesday 8th April 2009, 17:44
To be honest,I don't think the MBC is really doing anything now so was a waste of money,but it's done now. Better safe I think!!

p fandango
Wednesday 8th April 2009, 18:12
Better safe I think!!
thiers no fun in that lol, but seriously if thats how you feel comfortable & you're happy with it thats all that matters

AlanG
Wednesday 8th April 2009, 18:18
Yep,very happy with it. Only thing that ever came close was my XR4X4 Turbo Technics but that did about 2 gallons per mile!!