PDA

View Full Version : Wobbly Praise!

andyb
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 19:53
There has been some comment on hear regarding unhealthy praise aimed at Dave 850r.

Just let me recount a short story. I have only been on this board a couple of weeks and I had never met or spoken to Dave....and he didn`t know me from Adam. I have recently bought a T5 and need to sell me old 850 Estate, but of course an ABS problem developed! Mailed Dave and he responded immediately...ECU sent off ..48 hrs later ECU back and problem cured. Now I can sell the car.

Dave didn`t know me, the car isn`t a T5, the cheque could have been rubber but the bloke still did the job......now that`s what I call a star.

Many thanks Dave...I won`t forget :thewave:

Regards

Andrew

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 23:45
Thanks mate - you're most welcome. I am hapy that it worked out OK.

How is it working out with the new T5?

Murphy
Thursday 19th May 2005, 08:52
:cry:

MattB
Thursday 19th May 2005, 19:02
There has been some comment on hear regarding unhealthy praise aimed at Dave 850r.

Just let me recount a short story. I have only been on this board a couple of weeks and I had never met or spoken to Dave....and he didn`t know me from Adam. I have recently bought a T5 and need to sell me old 850 Estate, but of course an ABS problem developed! Mailed Dave and he responded immediately...ECU sent off ..48 hrs later ECU back and problem cured. Now I can sell the car.

Dave didn`t know me, the car isn`t a T5, the cheque could have been rubber but the bloke still did the job......now that`s what I call a star.

Many thanks Dave...I won`t forget :thewave:

Regards

Andrew

Dave bailed me out with the same ABS problem, despite the fact that he did not know me either.

What more can I say?

A true gent - for which I am very grateful.....
Many Thanks.
:B_thumb:

Wobbly Dave
Friday 20th May 2005, 00:16
Again it was no trouble. Glad I could help.