PDA

View Full Version : Any meets in the South Essex area??

AndyM
Tuesday 16th November 2004, 19:47
Just wondered. I am from Dagenham, which is in the South of Essex. Ive noticed a few other members from around the sort of area, but wondered if any of you met up around my neck of the woods??..

Bracer
Wednesday 17th November 2004, 08:44
There are plans afoot for Dave850R and Justin to come down and see me and Sean850R, so maybe you should slide over and to Braintree and join us, no date has been set so maybe we should use this thread to organise ?

laters

Steve

AndyM
Wednesday 17th November 2004, 22:15
Yeah, I'd be up for that. Braintree aint that far away, plus it would be a nice ride.. so let me know when ya planning it, and I'll be there..

Bracer
Thursday 18th November 2004, 08:26
Yeah, I'd be up for that. Braintree aint that far away, plus it would be a nice ride.. so let me know when ya planning it, and I'll be there..

No prob, will keep you posted (posted get it) :hidesbehi Sorry

DRUE1
Tuesday 23rd November 2004, 19:43
i'll be there m8y take me out and see if u can get me 2 the darkside

Kent Canary
Tuesday 23rd November 2004, 23:04
I could hop over the Thames..

Bracer
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 08:15
I could hop over the Thames..

Hop away mate more the merrier :wink:

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 10:11
Right well now Daves got his motor up and running again, I spoke to my mate who wanted to attend our meet and he's back in the country on the 16th of Dec so who would be free on the 18th (Sat) ?

Let me know fokes :wink:

Kent Canary
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 11:18
Not me im afraid, going to Chelsea v City. Its also the date of the proposed Brighton meet for the other forum (not that i was going to that either) but I think that was falling through the last time I read the thread.

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 11:25
Not me im afraid, going to Chelsea v City. Its also the date of the proposed Brighton meet for the other forum (not that i was going to that either) but I think that was falling through the last time I read the thread.

:cry:

Foot ball over cars, what kinda Volvo nut are you :hidesbehi

:wink:

Kent Canary
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 11:28
I know, I dont know whats wrong with me.. But having paid £40 for a ticket Im not going to pass it up, and following City round is marginally cheaper than running the car.. hehe..

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 11:30
I know, I dont know whats wrong with me.. But having paid £40 for a ticket Im not going to pass it up, and following City round is marginally cheaper than running the car.. hehe..

Hes a man with a T5 and hes worried about money :rolleyes:

You drive the wrong car my friend :eek: :hidesbehi

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 12:19
I cant afford any more meets between now and xmas I'm afraid....

Make it next year and I'm there!

x

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 12:20
I cant afford any more meets between now and xmas I'm afraid....

Make it next year and I'm there!

x

AndyM
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 14:35
Sounds good to me.. But I will have to double check closer to the time, okay, Iknow its only what, two weeks away??.. LOL.. but my life can chage at the drop of the hat.. :dgrin:

Are there times and places arranged yet??

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 14:37
Sounds good to me.. But I will have to double check closer to the time, okay, Iknow its only what, two weeks away??.. LOL.. but my life can chage at the drop of the hat.. :dgrin:

Are there times and places arranged yet??

Not as yet but somewhere arround the Braintree area is as good as any I suppose :shifty:

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 1st December 2004, 00:15
I have been thinking about this. I recon with the demise of the long planned Brighton meet - I ought to be making track towards Essex in mid december - 18th perhaps?

Bracer
Wednesday 1st December 2004, 08:52
I have been thinking about this. I recon with the demise of the long planned Brighton meet - I ought to be making track towards Essex in mid december - 18th perhaps?

:thewave:

Keep me posted mate, and who's gonna join you if you come ?

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 1st December 2004, 23:28
May have one other in tow? Not sure - under discussion. :rainfro:

Bracer
Thursday 2nd December 2004, 08:36
May have one other in tow? Not sure - under discussion. :rainfro:

Cool :wink:

Best I check with the Boss too that I'm not double booking :eek: :rolleyes: