PDA

View Full Version : performance rear discs 440/460

mauler
Tuesday 17th March 2009, 03:22
I have for sale a pair of new (and still in box) rear performance discs suitable for either a 440/460, these discs are grooved and are the ones complete with the hubs. can supply pics if interested, e-mail kevin.rowley@ntlworld.com or pm.
Check your car first and do not rely on the reg No as i did and hope they are the right ones.
Kevin

v70torslanda
Tuesday 17th March 2009, 20:46
I have for sale a pair of new (and still in box) rear performance discs suitable for either a 440/460, these discs are grooved and are the ones complete with the hubs. can supply pics if interested, e-mail kevin.rowley@ntlworld.com or pm.
Check your car first and do not rely on the reg No as i did and hope they are the right ones.
Kevin

To the best of my knowledge, all you need to make these fit your 400 is the earlier wheel bearings. I take it that's all that is stopping you?

luv'n'stuff

J

mauler
Wednesday 18th March 2009, 23:25
Did some checking and your right, just the earlier bearings needed, spoke to Braydon who just happened to have some old stock left, some now on the way, hopefully get a machine shop to press the new ones in and then fit.
Thanks for the advice.
Kevin

v70torslanda
Thursday 19th March 2009, 00:51
Do what we did with the bearings on MkII Golfs, use the old races top tap the new ones into place.

'S easy, innit!

J