PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Tank S70R

Storm-Troll
Sunday 8th March 2009, 08:57
Hey Ppl.. Does Anyone happen to either have a spare Expansion Tank laying around they dont need or can recommend a good place I can get one for a P reg S70R. I was meant to go see my son today in Dover but just had the Red Radiator light come on and so checked and have seen i have a small Crack in the top of the expansion tank. soooo dont want to risk running the old girl dry and damaging the engine soooo I have a week to find a new one so I can go to kent and play with the earthquakes..... if anyone can help or advice. would be most appreciative...

have a nice day ya'll......ST:wavey:

snoop69
Sunday 8th March 2009, 09:10
Im guessing that the 'R' will share the same tank as any other Volvo
from the same stable?

If thats the case,then im sure between Niles & myself we could source one
from our friendly local Volvo breakers & pop it in the post.

NILES get on the phone to that knob end in Broadstairs
double quicktime :bullwhip:

Storm-Troll
Sunday 8th March 2009, 09:15
Im guessing that the 'R' will share the same tank as any other Volvo
from the same stable?

If thats the case,then im sure between Niles & myself we could source one
from our friendly local Volvo breakers & pop it in the post.

NILES get on the phone to that knob end in Broadstairs
double quicktime :bullwhip:

Cheers Snoops.. your a good man. I was all set to leave at 8am and head down your way. but thought best not to push it with the distance i have to cover. not worth causin more damage for the price of a tank. being as its such a nice day was gonna Bell u while down there see if you wanted to take the 450d out for a play again. but will have to take a rain check on that till next weekend if ur about.... see if we can get the little ones more muddy than the time before lol.... if u can find anything out from your broadstairs source. u have my number if u wanna buzz me. then saves me tryin to order one up here too...regards matey... and NILES is a man of leasure right now so He probably still snug in his pit...lol

Vikingxl
Sunday 8th March 2009, 09:52
Has Al115 got one lying about you have his number dont you??

Storm-Troll
Sunday 8th March 2009, 17:17
Has Al115 got one lying about you have his number dont you??

not anymore troll. not since i upgraded to the new communicator and lost all numbers that I didnt already have written down... will have to send him some smoke signals ........

siamblue
Sunday 8th March 2009, 18:16
damn wish i saw your message earlier, i have one laying here, for 4.4 and me7,

Gary

Al115
Sunday 8th March 2009, 20:58
Yeah I probably have one mate, let me know if you're still looking I can check tomorrow night...

Storm-Troll
Monday 9th March 2009, 00:50
cheers Alistair. not heard from anyone else today so far, so you have a PM waiting for u......

snoop69
Monday 9th March 2009, 17:36
My local breakers want £15 for one bud which is in line with Fleabay.

Let me know if you get stuck & i will pick it up.

Storm-Troll
Monday 9th March 2009, 18:27
ok. ,cheers snoop.. im just waiting to hear back from Alistair hopefully later as he only lives ten mins from me so will be easy to grab and fit straight away... If He cant find one I will buzz u matey.... thanks

Niles
Monday 9th March 2009, 21:12
eh? me? I just woke up. :bud:

Niles
Monday 9th March 2009, 21:14
and NILES is a man of leasure right now so He probably still snug in his pit...lol

I'll have you know I was up at 7 and working by 8am mate. Snug in me pit? never! lol

Storm-Troll
Tuesday 10th March 2009, 03:35
lol.. thanks for all ur help guys.... Alastair has come up with the goods yet again. give that man a medal.... he is only 20 min drive from me so thanks to all those offering to help out.. much appreciated guys.....

Vikingxl
Tuesday 10th March 2009, 13:46
Still think you should get the fag lighter on it and give it a good melt lol

Storm-Troll
Tuesday 10th March 2009, 17:14
lol... trolll.... just because u have been melting mash recently does not mean everything is meltable lol

Al115
Wednesday 11th March 2009, 07:53
Actually not that helpful because my one was the wrong shape! ooo---er. :)

snoop69
Thursday 12th March 2009, 00:13
There is still one in Broadstairs bud.

Storm-Troll
Thursday 12th March 2009, 02:12
how much they want for the broadstairs one Snoops? and if they get it to u. could i get it from u?. im down there this sunday coming???

snoop69
Thursday 12th March 2009, 07:52
They are asking £15 for it & i would have to collect it (which is nto a prob).

There are a couple on Ebay for the same price plus postage.

Let me know.

Niles
Thursday 12th March 2009, 11:27
Another Volvo breaker matey of mine has 8 of them & wants £8 for any one of them. :kiss:

snoop69
Thursday 12th March 2009, 11:58
Another Volvo breaker matey of mine has 8 of them & wants £8 for any one of them. :kiss:

Oh - your awake then :kiss:

Storm-Troll
Thursday 12th March 2009, 17:09
lol he is alwaysw awake... well put it this way chaps.. i will be down there on sunday.. as my son has a schooolll... fun run.... grrrrr... there goes my lazy day.. so which of u can get hold of one by then then we can get together and i can cross ur palm with pictures of the queen???

Storm-Troll
Sunday 15th March 2009, 02:19
lol ok we cancel that one. ill look around down there tomorrow.. have good weekend ya'll