PDA

View Full Version : Suspention Query

Rocprof
Monday 2nd March 2009, 18:01
Can anyone here please advise as to a half decent bolt staight in suspention upgrade for the c70 as im not up to speed with where to get anything here in the UK yet also am looking for a dual exhaust system and someone to do the body work on the driver side for the second tail pipe

Thanks guys/girls

marky 76
Monday 2nd March 2009, 21:00
hello mate it all depends what you want from your suspension,, if you want a firmer ride when driven a bit harder there,s the koni fsd set up or if you want it a bit harder again then i would say go for the koni adjustables both i would recommend with eibach springs which will lower the car around 30 mm aswell, other than that your talking around 1000 on coilovers ,, best place for you to look is rt mechanics as they are down the road from you in liphook hope this helps

as for the exhaust i would just stick to a miltek cat back single system save alot of hassle and money

Liddo
Monday 9th March 2009, 22:21
I cant imagine my car with HARDER suspension. It feels hard enough with a standard setup and 18" alloys.

As for the exhaust, your looking at around £400 for a decent 2.5" mandrel bended stainless system. Mines from Blueflame, and sounds quite nice,but it isnt that much louder than stock

;)