PDA

View Full Version : Rt Mechanics

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 10:50
NOW, Its very hard to get any info PINNED on this site...........I have posted links to many great things ovlov , but it dont happen . I MUST say that RT Mechanics spoke to Me , only 7 minutes ago.. And why is that a BIG deal? Well I am in Melbourne Victoria and called to talk to Russ and the lovely JANE answered and was most helpful even when the line sounded like DALEKS...Russ took time to give me advice.......ALL YOU PEEPS NEED TO CALL Russ. He has the answers, the website needs to keep up with reality.

Mrsmopp
Thursday 19th February 2009, 11:36
What on earth has you chatting with Russ got to do with getting stuff "pinned" on the forum??????

By the way you may wish to think before referring to the moderators as slackers as its not really very polite - I refer you to the forum rules.

Al115
Thursday 19th February 2009, 11:57
Nice that he helped you out on the phone.

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 11:58
NOW, Its very hard to get any info PINNED on this site...........I have posted links to many great things ovlov , but it dont happen . I MUST say that RT Mechanics spoke to Me , only 7 minutes ago.. And why is that a BIG deal? Well I am in Melbourne Victoria and called to talk to Russ and the lovely JANE answered and was most helpful even when the line sounded like DALEKS...Russ took time to give me advice.......ALL YOU PEEPS NEED TO CALL Russ. He has the answers, the website needs to keep up with reality.

YUP , thanks Les , yur the greatest [ I love it when ] MMMM

Alan M
Thursday 19th February 2009, 12:47
YUP , thanks Les , yur the greatest [ I love it when ] MMMM

???????????????????????????

straight5
Thursday 19th February 2009, 12:56
I agree with Mrs Mopp and Alan M. LesRED850R sounds like he is the one with a problem with reality. I joined the forum when I bought my Volvo in December and live at the opposite end of the country from RTMechanics. Prior to joining this forum I knew nothing about anything to do with Volvos. In the last few months one big impression that I have gained from my visits here is that there is a lot of good feedback on RTMechanics. To be honest Im so impressed with the comments I would have been round there myself, if it werent for the fact Im Skint and 300 miles away. The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.

flyingbrick
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:07
The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.

Think it might be late in the evening on the other side of the world. Maybe a few to many xxxx or fosters going down , down under. LOL......

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:33
I agree with Mrs Mopp and Alan M. LesRED850R sounds like he is the one with a problem with reality. I joined the forum when I bought my Volvo in December and live at the opposite end of the country from RTMechanics. Prior to joining this forum I knew nothing about anything to do with Volvos. In the last few months one big impression that I have gained from my visits here is that there is a lot of good feedback on RTMechanics. To be honest Im so impressed with the comments I would have been round there myself, if it werent for the fact Im Skint and 300 miles away. The second post from LesRED850R makes him sound plain disturbed.

You dont know Aussies then..... An irreverent lot .Look up VOLVOSPEED or VOLVOFORUMS or IPD and you will get all you need to know.

Dont let the fact i get panned as being a tippler [ their inference , NOT MINE , but as an Aussie you would expect me to be HEY ? } I think differently to anyone else i know it and make s$it-loads of mulah doing it so whos got the problem? Yuel get info from those sites i mentioned .......or...? Good Luck . See You on VOLVOSPEED!

Mrsmopp
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:35
You dont know Aussies then..... An irreverent lot .Look up VOLVOSPEED or VOLVOFORUMS or IPD and you will get all you need to know.

Dont let the fact i get panned as being a tippler [ their inference , NOT MINE , but as an Aussie you would expect me to be HEY ? } I think differently to anyone else i know it and make s$it-loads of mulah doing it so whos got the problem? Yuel get info from those sites i mentioned .......or...? Good Luck . See You on VOLVOSPEED!

Pardon? lol

Yosser
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:38
They think you're on drugs on VS :)

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php?showtopic=111315&st=40&p=1501572&#entry1501572

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:46
They think you're on drugs on VS :)

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php?showtopic=111315&st=40&p=1501572&#entry1501572

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory? You didnt read it ,did you. ,,,,,,,Jumping to conclusions.You will always learn if you really look and dont judge. [ Or take cheap shots] I work hard , play hard [ not really] , have two Girls who i love dearly and try my best for.... hamankind Why are you against the good people of the world ?? Really ? We got death here and i know some of them , Grow UP.

END OF TRANSMISSION.

Alan M
Thursday 19th February 2009, 13:47
They've stopped teaching English Language at schools in Australia by the looks of it!! I think it may now be a backward step for me to emmigrate!

Mrsmopp
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:03
Seriously Les, I think you need to take a step back, re-read the posts you have put up today and then THINK about what you are typing in the future.

850 2.5 10v
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:10
This Les posting is plain bizarre....

If this Les by his own admission 'make s$it-loads of mulah' why on earth is he on a site that helps people to do things themselves with usually old cars?

Les 'Mate' if you are so rich go buy yourself a new car and get the dealer to sort your problems out.

You'll not make any friends on this site with chat like that.

Jimmie
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:19
Aussie humour?.:mad111:

flyingbrick
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:21
Well tanked up......

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory?

WTF.........

MrMopp
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:23
Well tanked up......

Excellent!! The Yanks are good but should you live off some-one elses shot at glory?

WTF.........

He`s warned you once already lol :mischievo

straight5
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:24
As I PM'd to Les, I think he may just need to check his posts before he submits them, because I suspect they do not come across as he means them to. It is very difficult to hear irony in something written down. If Les means to make light hearted comments or say something tongue in cheek, he needs to think a bit more about how he types it. Otherwise it may be that he is going to get people's backs up without meaning to. I think most people over here care a lot about the problems over there at the moment, but bringing it up on a thread about volvos is maybe not appropriate, apart from the fact it has nothing to do with anything anyone here has posted anyway.

Enigma666
Thursday 19th February 2009, 14:40
Think he just stopped taking his meds frankly....never heard such utter $$£%&£$ in my life... we can all use random words and throw them together....the art is choosing the right ones at the right time to make a coherent sentence surely?

flyingbrick
Thursday 19th February 2009, 15:23
Think he just stopped taking his meds frankly....never heard such utter $$£%&£$ in my life... we can all use random words and throw them together....the art is choosing the right ones at the right time to make a coherent sentence surely?

Ye wot....................LOL......

wegal
Thursday 19th February 2009, 15:39
rover totally really need she was copper green envey yellow. Random excuse to see.

I .... need ..... to ..... leave ..... the ......acid.....alone.

Tomcat
Thursday 19th February 2009, 16:43
Lol @ Wegal....

My T5
Thursday 19th February 2009, 22:10
WTF!!! Confused.com?

850twr
Thursday 19th February 2009, 22:22
haha yeh this guy has got to be tripin on something! non of it makes any sense!

t5 pete
Thursday 19th February 2009, 22:33
well at least ive had a laugh out of this what the hell was he on about first it started with a telephone call to russ then some women then a bad fone line then getting thing pinned shall i carry on i think me a les should go out for a drink it would be a rite laugh at least when i post things drunk no one can understand a word of them

Adge
Thursday 19th February 2009, 23:12
Thought I understood most things written in English. This thead is like something from a parallel universe. Deliberate wind up to see who's prepared to respond!!?? Obviously I took the bait too. LOL

woz
Thursday 19th February 2009, 23:24
reckon his nine year old got their hands on the mouse!!
Or he is panicking about a bush fire up by his garage.

My cousin is up in the woods near there too and has his bags packed ready to go 24/7.

Clearly worried about his classic cars in the garage too!

Does funny things to you living upside down all the time.

LOL W

Dangerous Dave
Thursday 19th February 2009, 23:51
Oh good, thought I was the only one who thinks its all a bit odd.

straight5
Friday 20th February 2009, 09:28
The choices are:
Substance Abuse, Mental Illness, Just misunderstood, Dyslexic, Low IQ with delusions of Grandeur, Humour so subtle and intellectual that only Stephen Fry could get it,

You choose

spesh
Friday 20th February 2009, 11:25
russ did you speak to this bloke, is he nuts

Dangerous Dave
Friday 20th February 2009, 18:44
yeah come on russ, do tell

RT MECHANICS
Friday 20th February 2009, 19:26
russ did you speak to this bloke, is he nuts

Hi Spesh

Yes i did chat to les for a while a nice guy i think hes' having you all on :)

Russ

Dangerous Dave
Friday 20th February 2009, 19:56
What..... in every post??

OCD

Jimmie
Friday 20th February 2009, 20:22
You people should learn to understand AUSSIE HUMOUR !!.

Dangerous Dave
Friday 20th February 2009, 20:28

I do, I've been to Ray Crawford's pub.

straight5
Friday 20th February 2009, 21:01

Sorry Jimmie, I know a lot of funny Aussies, and he aint one of them.

Adge
Monday 23rd February 2009, 14:57
Hi Spesh

Yes i did chat to les for a while a nice guy i think hes' having you all on :)

Russ

How tactful!! LOL

RT MECHANICS
Tuesday 24th February 2009, 06:39
How tactful!! LOL

Hi Adge

I was being honest :)

Russ

Adge
Tuesday 24th February 2009, 16:27
Hi Adge

I was being honest :)

Russ

Nothing ambiguous in that statement Russ!!