PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

t5 pete
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 20:43
Is there a big national volvo meet some where in sweeden?, i think there is anyway if this finanicial creadit crunch eases up would anyone be intrested in going?
I have also thought about accomadition and woundered if camping was ok, i would have thought it would be alot cheeper than a hotel.
So for the money bit theres petrol, ferry, entrance fee and food and drink.
I would be greatfull i you would let me know your thoughts and if some one has got a rought price guide for petrol and ferry
cheers pete

flyingbrick
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 20:56
MMM.... Sounds interesting Pete.......

t5 pete
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 20:58
MMM.... Sounds interesting Pete.......

Just another one of my bright ideas :nut::nut::nut::nut:

flyingbrick
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 21:07
Just another one of my bright ideas :nut::nut::nut::nut:

This one was in 2006 mate.....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Volvo-meet-in-2006_47818.htm

t5 pete
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 21:17
Looks very good i would love for something like this to take off it would be one hell of a meet and a very good experiance also looking at some of the mods them cars have i would be full of questions

flyingbrick
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 21:21
Remember to take your swedish frase book mate......:Handshake:cuckoo:

t5 pete
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 21:24
oh yeah didnt think about that bit

Tomcat
Thursday 19th February 2009, 03:45
I'd be up for it, if I ever get into full time employment that is,lol.

Boxzoo
Thursday 19th February 2009, 06:25
Is there not a big Volvo meet in the UK? I used to go to Alfa club days with the couple of Alfas I've had and they were great. What does VOC do?

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 09:29
Is there a big national volvo meet some where in sweeden?, i think there is anyway if this finanicial creadit crunch eases up would anyone be intrested in going?
I have also thought about accomadition and woundered if camping was ok, i would have thought it would be alot cheeper than a hotel.
So for the money bit theres petrol, ferry, entrance fee and food and drink.
I would be greatfull i you would let me know your thoughts and if some one has got a rought price guide for petrol and ferry
cheers pete
If ist in SWEDEN , well ..sorry mate....YES i would love to get over there and see the home of OVLOVe [ mines made in Belgium....my chocolate fix now makes sense..] Make it a big one Bro, you are the organizer now....