PDA

View Full Version : CD's playable

satgale
Wednesday 18th February 2009, 19:39
Will homemade MP3/WMA CD's work in the factory CD player?

Azza
Thursday 19th February 2009, 09:38
Kinda vague....

What model stereo, what year car etc etc...

LesRED850R
Thursday 19th February 2009, 10:12
Will homemade MP3/WMA CD's work in the factory CD player?

No but yea but no ..................And that is how it will sound.[ mine will cut in and out and jitter ] No the std radio is not mp3 . And as mp3 is a lower quality ,it starts to grate on yur ears if it does play on the OVLOV premium sound system.. So, get a big ipod or better still install a mobile PC in the back and with a big hard drive run maximum bitrate tracks on yur ipod or hard drive......It may be a usual problem with these things that if you ask the car radio repair people about they will have some good natured folk that fixe s yur very problem. [ Otherwise , send it to AUS and it can be fixed here...] Its even smokey in Melbourne.......Please tell yur GOVMNT that we are busy with burns victims and we need our soldiers at homew...

Sorry old chap... if you look in the past of this forum ..[ You should not have to if such important information could be posted as a 'pinned thread' at the top of the 850 bit] then yur Q would be answered . HEY , FORUM PEOPLE , TAKE A STAND AND MAKE THE SLACKERS THAT RUN THIS SITE LISTEN TO THE PEEPS THAT SUBSCRIBE WHO WANT CHANGE !

Baj
Thursday 19th February 2009, 21:04
MP3s no (unless the newest models do, which I doubt).
Audio CDs made at home: I think it varies as per model.

Assuming you wanted a sensible answer in some form of English

satgale
Friday 20th February 2009, 06:59
MP3s no (unless the newest models do, which I doubt).
Audio CDs made at home: I think it varies as per model.

Assuming you wanted a sensible answer in some form of English

Thanks!