PDA

View Full Version : 850 NA cam sprockets, are they the same as T-5

p fandango
Friday 13th February 2009, 07:30
when i brought my non-turbo cams they came complete with the end sprockets/cogs & wondered if these are the same as those already on my T-5

many thanks Duane

Tim Williams
Friday 13th February 2009, 09:06
They are compatable as long as you got 20 valve cams... You still want to undo the bolts to set them up when fitted though.

p fandango
Friday 13th February 2009, 09:11
They are compatable as long as you got 20 valve cams... You still want to undo the bolts to set them up when fitted though.
excellent cheers Tim

RT MECHANICS
Friday 13th February 2009, 19:26
when i brought my non-turbo cams they came complete with the end sprockets/cogs & wondered if these are the same as those already on my T-5

many thanks Duane

Hi Duane

Are you going to do a before and after RR to see what the results are ?...

Russ

p fandango
Friday 13th February 2009, 19:35
Hi Duane

Are you going to do a before and after RR to see what the results are ?...

Russ
Hi Russ

i'm afraid not, the cams will be fitted as part one of a bigger modification :D

RT MECHANICS
Friday 13th February 2009, 19:41
Hi Russ

i'm afraid not, the cams will be fitted as part one of a bigger modification :D

Hi Duane

Thats a shame as it would be good to finally see a back to back test....Good luck with your car what ever your doing :)

Russ

p fandango
Friday 13th February 2009, 20:15
Hi Duane

Thats a shame as it would be good to finally see a back to back test....Good luck with your car what ever your doing :)

Russ
thanks Russ, the plan is to make up a new head & drop it on complete. Including lightened/balanced sprockets, the NA cams, gas flowed & ported head, thermal spacer on the inlet manifold but there is a unique twist that i'm keeping under my hat :smileypul

RT MECHANICS
Friday 13th February 2009, 20:31
thanks Russ, the plan is to make up a new head & drop it on complete. Including lightened/balanced sprockets, the NA cams, gas flowed & ported head, thermal spacer on the inlet manifold but there is a unique twist that i'm keeping under my hat :smileypul

Sounds good i like the sound of the unique twist :)

Russ