PDA

View Full Version : North Weald Activity Day (legal Hoon and might even learn something)

cookie
Wednesday 11th February 2009, 16:57
OK Kiddies, time for a Meet with a difference -

same sort of Money as a Dyno Day, but way more fun :D

LINKY!!!! (http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldactivity)

9am Till 4pm lunch in middle at Kings Head (usual place)

Its not a track day, but chance to learn something, have a legal Hoon around, and generally have some fun

Cost would be £55 per car for 20 cars (Max is 25) Total cost is £1100 for day inc 1 instructor

A limited number of Passengers (Inc Kids*) and spectators (bringing car but not playing) can also attend, and Should be Free
(although donation of cakes etc would be accepted :D) But MUST BE confirmed B4 with Me, and verified (e.g. turning up after sending me a PM on the day, aint acceptable)

If you are comming I need £10 deposit by 31st of march 2009 (Non refundable unless event cancelled) and all Monies paid in full by 30th April 2009.

*I am awaiting clarification but should be fine, however Kids will be the responsibility of the Adult who brought them, and subject to having a booster seat, should be permitted as passengers.

ragtop
Thursday 12th February 2009, 08:50
yeah could be up for this and my wife might attend as well. is it possible to bring two cars?
Cheers Mark

Cookie, sorry mate, in between your asking date and confirmation, I have been offered on a ride out to the alps. have a laugh though!!! should be up for the next one..mark

wegal
Thursday 12th February 2009, 09:19
Yeah i would be up for this date dependant

cookie
Thursday 12th February 2009, 10:58
I hope to clarify a date by weekend.

There will be 20 spaces for cars to participate @ approx 50 quid.

You can come (subject to confirmirmation with me first) with your car just to spectate which will cost approx £0 (Nil pounds) or you can come as a passenger and spectate, sit in car, possible share driving time (dependant on how precious car owner is with his/her car)

cost is per Participating car. However I would need to know of everyone who is intending to come, paying or not.

Hope that makes sense.

Example of various possibilities

Mr and Mrs Ragtop want to come in one car, share driving or He drives and Mrs watchs that would be £50

If they want to come in 2 cars and both play in both cars that would £100

If they want to come in 2 cars but only use one on the air field, and just park other one . that would be £50.

Regardless of what choice they made, I would need to know what car(s) is/are going to be used, what car was going to be parked, and names of those attending and thier intentions.

y2blade
Thursday 12th February 2009, 12:15
no thanks

cookie
Wednesday 25th February 2009, 14:38
Just updated origional post - date is confirmed SUNDAY 7th JUNE 9am till 4pm

Rob S
Sunday 15th March 2009, 23:41
Bugger!
I live 5 minutes from North Weald and that day I'll be driving back from the Lake districts!
If I get back in time, I'll pop by to say Hi, and shout encouragement.
I've seen these days before, and anyone who does it will have right laugh!
There's really good places to eat nearby (off site) and plenty of places to get Super Unleaded for those taking it seriously.
There is lots and lots of run off/ understeer space....should be a good day.

cookie
Monday 30th March 2009, 10:43
Anyone interested in coming on Sunday 7th June

Please send a PM Headed North Weald Activity Day

(on one forum only - Here, T5D5 or VPCUK) if you are on more than 1 and have different user names please tell me what and where in the PM (purely so that 1 person doesn't get 2 spaces allocated in error)

I need £10 by SATURDAY 18th April, and assuming enough places taken
All Monies Paid by FRIDAY 1st May (£55 per car in total)

Just Pm stating

I wish to attend - How do I Pay (I will send details of PayPal - E-mail adress and what details I/They need)

VOC - Flintsone
VPC - Flying Fred
T5D5 - Not registered

or 'Flintstone' everywhere

This is purely to avoid Flintstone and Flying Fred both being allocated a space

Those that have expressed an interested already will get first Priority, rest on a first come first serve basis

Deposit is NON -Refundable unless space is re-filled and paid in full (or insuffient deposits recieved by 18th April)

Thanks Ben