PDA

View Full Version : Looking to go back in time!

tomtyres
Monday 9th February 2009, 22:23
Hi, As i watched my wrecked 850 t5 as it was rudely grabbed up and thrown ontop of an unsuspecting omega, i wondered if my wheels / turbo / injectors / intercooler / boost pipes ect.. that i had saved from my stricken t5 would come in useful on my next volvo,

I'm thinking of getting a 940 2.3 turbo manual. (''boo-hiss'' i hear?).
I really want another rwd car, and i had a great deal of fun out of my t5!

SO, will my coloumbus rims fit?
will my 15g bolt on with a bit of fettling?
Will i benefit from wacking my t5 intercooler and injectors on it too?

Any help will be rewarded with a smile!!!!
Cheers, Tom. :)

Tomcat
Monday 9th February 2009, 23:14
Er......I know that there's been loads of turbo'd 940/60's but fraid I can't help you with the technical details. Try either the VOC or Turbobricks.....

mk3phill
Tuesday 10th February 2009, 03:00
if you got the time an money anythin can happen,.. tbh i dont think there would be any issues apart from getting the enging to run right with the new parts,. but id say they should work to some degree. as for the wheels if its a 5stud im pretty sure the wheels will fit but dont quote me on it!!

smithy
Tuesday 10th February 2009, 17:05
Hi, As i watched my wrecked 850 t5 as it was rudely grabbed up and thrown ontop of an unsuspecting omega, i wondered if my wheels / turbo / injectors / intercooler / boost pipes ect.. that i had saved from my stricken t5 would come in useful on my next volvo,

I'm thinking of getting a 940 2.3 turbo manual. (''boo-hiss'' i hear?).
I really want another rwd car, and i had a great deal of fun out of my t5!

SO, will my coloumbus rims fit?
will my 15g bolt on with a bit of fettling?
Will i benefit from wacking my t5 intercooler and injectors on it too?

Any help will be rewarded with a smile!!!!
Cheers, Tom. :)

hello mate ive just put mine back on the road and that is a 940 turbo you can do loads to them my intercooler and turbo was off my v70 p1 the injectors will not work because they are high imped and the 940s use low impedance the alloys will fit just need spacers that you can get from ipd etc .