PDA

View Full Version : the old girl never says no

t5 pete
Monday 9th February 2009, 21:57
ive just been and bought a washing machine and dish washer (my misses valentines prezzi) and the old 240 never lets me down in a month or so ill be getting a big range cooker on the roof rack i havent come across anything yet i cannot either get in the car or on the rack

kevin 850t
Friday 13th February 2009, 17:51
Sorry but lol

p fandango
Friday 13th February 2009, 17:56
unfortunatly my bro likes his VW's, & brought a complete van front end up cheap from Banbury (i think) i got the job of picking it up with the roof-rack

http://www.covcrew.co.uk/volvo-850-t5/archive/funnies/funny7.JPG

Pliskin
Friday 13th February 2009, 18:55
versatility, thats what I love about these cars, one minute you are moving the world and it's wardrobe and the next you are making a boy racer seriously consider his next choice of car!!!

flyingbrick
Friday 13th February 2009, 20:11
ive just been and bought a washing machine and dish washer (my misses valentines prezzi) and the old 240 never lets me down in a month or so ill be getting a big range cooker on the roof rack i havent come across anything yet i cannot either get in the car or on the rack

Your so romantic Pete.......:lol:

cookie
Saturday 14th February 2009, 20:10
used to have a white 240 Estate, complete with the full roof rack, entire bungalow was demolished and transported to recycling centre in it (many trips, but was only about 5 miles down road, so we slowly knocked down, just loading everything into car, and removing off site as we went, so going constantly from 9 in morning till 4 in afternoon 5 days a week. Was way cheaper than skips/muck away - and with limited storage space on site, made life easier.

t5 pete
Saturday 14th February 2009, 20:26
used to have a white 240 Estate, complete with the full roof rack, entire bungalow was demolished and transported to recycling centre in it (many trips, but was only about 5 miles down road, so we slowly knocked down, just loading everything into car, and removing off site as we went, so going constantly from 9 in morning till 4 in afternoon 5 days a week. Was way cheaper than skips/muck away - and with limited storage space on site, made life easier.

Yeah the 240's have got to be the best or one of the best workhorses around they just keep going