PDA

View Full Version : stage o tune

dublint5
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 13:13
Hi all

Did try to post this in how to section but want let me so had to do it here.

Car does not seem to be boosting as high as should only goes about half way into white on full throttle.

Have done plugs,air filter, oil change.

Going to check throttle cable for slack and do dizzy cap rota arm and leads next week .

Know this probaly sounds silly but how do i check for air leaks and what else could it be .

dublint5

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 13:48
The how to section is not for general maintenance or technical questions - its solely an information reference sub-forum. Each subforum will give a description on the type of thing to be posted in there under the main heading.

If you have a look through the board sections there are plenty of other options to post this sort of question.

I will now move the thread into the General/techincal help section! Please do familiarise yourself with the various sub-sections of the forum.

Enigma666
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 13:54
Crack that whip Moppy :P :hidesbehi

dublint5
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 15:03
will do in future

dublint5
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 15:06
will do in future

General / Off topic Chat (6 Viewing)
Talk about anything in here

but does this not say talk about anything in here

dublint5

flyingbrick
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 15:46
The how to section is not for general maintenance or technical questions - its solely an information reference sub-forum. Each subforum will give a description on the type of thing to be posted in there under the main heading.

If you have a look through the board sections there are plenty of other options to post this sort of question.

I will now move the thread into the General/techincal help section! Please do familiarise yourself with the various sub-sections of the forum.

YIKES !!!:welcome:

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 16:02
will do in future

General / Off topic Chat (6 Viewing)
Talk about anything in here

but does this not say talk about anything in here

dublint5

The title of this section kind of gives it away ;) lol

Apologies if I have come across a little hormonal but it gets very boring moving threads on a daily basis (and besides which I am female and thus will always have the hormonal excuse) :)

Enigma666
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 16:04
The title of this section kind of gives it away ;) lol

Apologies if I have come across a little hormonal but it gets very boring moving threads on a daily basis (and besides which I am female and thus will always have the hormonal excuse) :)

Never before has the 'woman card' been played so beautifully lol

flyingbrick
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 16:11
Know this probaly sounds silly but how do i check for air leaks and what else could it be .

dublint5[/QUOTE]

Think it is one of the pipes on the turbo causing the leak and lack of power. You have to take them off and inspect them bud.......

jez.w
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 17:20
About halfway (ish) in the white is correct for standard car.

dublint5
Thursday 5th February 2009, 08:56
its sitting just above half way into the white so hopefully the is no leaks might just do the dizy cap arm and leads

mrs mopp if your pulling the hormonal card im pulling the man card you know the one the directions card
when we dont know the way we go straight when we dont dont were it goes we either stick it anywhere or hide it thus not actually knowing where i should have started thread .

:dunce: