PDA

View Full Version : Rear demister relay

KPB
Tuesday 3rd February 2009, 16:17
My demister doesnt work - not a disaster but I could do with it at the moment. When I had the RICA done they used the autologix box on the car and it had a relay fault logged...so I tracked down the location today and the slot is empty, presumably lifted by a previous owner.

I can't find one for love nor money online. Any suggestion apart from Main Stealer? According to the handbook its a '15i'.

zoomungus
Tuesday 3rd February 2009, 16:57
i can try lakes the breakers for ya in the morning, its where volvos go to die!

KPB
Tuesday 3rd February 2009, 21:57
i can try lakes the breakers for ya in the morning, its where volvos go to die!

That would be great if you could - dont inconvenience yourself tho mate. Its not urgent as such.

zoomungus
Tuesday 3rd February 2009, 22:34
i have been working in bedford and pass by lakes everyday BUT lol its plan b from tomorrow im working in sodding colindale, if i can detour to pass by on the way home......................:wink:

KPB
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 08:57
i have been working in bedford and pass by lakes everyday BUT lol its plan b from tomorrow im working in sodding colindale, if i can detour to pass by on the way home......................:wink:

Nice one chap, I'll wait to hear from you with my cheque book poised !

siamblue
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 09:40
KPB If all else fails i have pm'ed you,

Gary

KPB
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 13:45
KPB If all else fails i have pm'ed you,

Gary

Likewise, Pm'd back. Cheers Gary.

siamblue
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 16:02
Not sure if this is what it is but i found this, i have nothing like these relays sorry,

http://home.zonnet.nl/edwinhuitema/REM1.JPG

KPB
Wednesday 4th February 2009, 19:35
No, think it looks more like this one, with relay apparently in situ. Its the second one up on on the far right - a substantial black one next to 3 smaller ones.

See third pic down...

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=73308