PDA

View Full Version : Killing other cars

lance
Monday 15th November 2004, 15:18
Went out this morning to find my car blocked in by a pug 607 who was parked on double yellows, I was about to gently ram it out the way when a parking attendant kindly put a ticket on it and helped me reverse just gently nudging the 607s bumper, about 10 turns later i was out of my parking spot and moving up the road to turn round, as i was turning round a client poped up to say hello as i was talking to her my car rolled a bit further than I intended into an M reg Rover Metro :sinner: , my client said she would keep quiet but I was honest about it and informed the Metros owner I had helped knock all the rust of the wheel arch and done little damage to her little car apart from a slight dint,and removal of wheel arch, Im fortunatly not expecting a bill from her but offered to get it sorted anyway.
But now Miss Whiplashs bumper has blue paint on it and is slightly scraped , does any one know any dents/scratch away people around who are good and reasnoble.
Yours embarressed :slap:

Justin
Monday 15th November 2004, 15:55
Jees what is it today??

This is whats left of a 406 after smacking my sister up the ass earlier today :eek:

There is a scratch on his bumper apparently but im sure she will fill us in the details later, they are both fine BTW.

Chin up mophead ;)

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/volvogallery/albums/Mine/untitled.bmp

lance
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:00
Not a good day for peugeots metros or volvos bloody monday mornings.

Hows Winnie.

Pedro Fandango
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:08
:eek: i hope the driver got a good slapping

i went into the back of a Sierra in my old cheesewedge (Volvo 480) bent his tow bar, shattered his bumper & bent the metal panel behind that. I got a cracked number plate (which wasn't bad enough to even warrant replacing it)

Mrsmopp
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:22
Today I realised why I bought safety and performance rather than just the performance!

Driving Steve's car and sat waiting for the lights to change in a Q of traffic and a peugeot 405 thought better of braking behind me and hit me full on at around 30mph!!! :shock: OUCH! Hit us so hard that the sunroof visor had shot back into its housing and the stereo popped out of its housing!!! :shock: Upon inspecting the damage we expcted to see a mess as the 405's front end was completely caved in with fluid dripping everywhere......Billie got off with a couple of scratches and a slightly moved rear bumper!!!!! :D If I had been driving a saxo or similar then he would have been in my back seat!!!

I love my volvo more today than I ever have!

x

lance
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:31
Thank god we are all in Volvoooooooooooooooooooos :thewave:

Bracer
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:50
Good to hear you Ok Nat :)

And I'm pleased Winny got off lightly :thewave:

Mrsmopp
Monday 15th November 2004, 16:57
I was driving Billie Whizz when i got shunted........Winnie was sat on the driveway doing a bit of R&R LOL!

x

Bracer
Monday 15th November 2004, 17:01
I was driving Billie Whizz when i got shunted........Winnie was sat on the driveway doing a bit of R&R LOL!

x

Sorry correction "Glad Billie Whizz got of lightly" :thewave:

Bakey
Monday 15th November 2004, 20:03
Woman Driver..... Driving a Volvo..... Monday Morning..... so many possible puns so little time ! ! ! ! ! :spam1:

Glad your ok anyway Mrs, like you say tho.... if you was in a Citroen Paxo there would quite literally be stuffing everywhere :wink:

Mrsmopp
Monday 15th November 2004, 20:40
LMSO!!! Yeah but I'm not your average female :wink:

x

Bakey
Monday 15th November 2004, 20:44
:shifty: lol so they keep tellin me.....
:wizardtro

C70T5
Monday 15th November 2004, 20:57
I'm not quite taking this in! Again I hope you're both OK and the car is still in a reparable state. The photo that J posted is not there anymore, does anybody have it to host?

Justin
Monday 15th November 2004, 21:03
I do but not till tomorrow, its at work see :(

C70T5
Tuesday 16th November 2004, 10:55
I do but not till tomorrow, its at work see :(

Ah I see butt.